The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

• Like x 6
  2. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

My favorite....looks so much more accurate than past attempts. :)
    • Like x 2
  3. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

One wonders how he would look with the Smallest Sprite/Youthful/Sidekick Body Type, and with Flight as his Movement Mode? :confused:
  4. Zneeak Devoted Player

My Natsu Dragneel style
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 7
  5. Zneeak Devoted Player

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 7
  6. Perdition Committed Player

Well done!
    • Like x 1
  7. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

I'm a little surprised I haven't seen more Vegeta updates since Episode 41's release.
    • Like x 1
  8. Zneeak Devoted Player

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 6
  9. Zneeak Devoted Player

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 7
  10. Zneeak Devoted Player

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 7
  11. Zneeak Devoted Player

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 9
  12. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  13. ARJOSAN14 Level 30

Here goes a little tribute to my favourite villain in all of comics, The Cheetah. These are some of the costumes I've made based on her many iterations in my Cheetah iconic: :D
    • Injustice 2 Cheetah[IMG][IMG]
    • Post-Crisis, also DCUO Cheetah (just missing Black Neon for a nice touch)[IMG]
    • DC Legends Cheetah (Legendary version)[IMG]
    • DC Bombshells Cheetah[IMG]
    • Wonder Woman 1984 Barbara Minerva: Just wait until she's fully transformed lol[IMG]
    • And here's my custom version ;) (Merciless's sword replicates the Godkiller sword she uses in Rebirth: Year of the Villain pretty well lol)[IMG][IMG]
    So excited that she's coming back for Episode 42, hopefully an official Cheetah style set is finally released soon :p
    • Like x 11
  14. Mermaid Dedicated Player

ooo LOVE all these. I love Cheetah especially her Injustice 2 incarnation or whenever they design her with a more tribal look, just adds more depth rather than being completely naked >.>

Very excited for her refreshed model though I will miss haired Cheetah hehe
    • Like x 1
  15. ARJOSAN14 Level 30

Thanks :3, and yeah I love the tribal attires on her too, fits perfectly with Cheetah and her lore. I'm excited to see which new look they've picked for her updated model, wonder if it's her Rebirth version. :rolleyes:
  16. Mermaid Dedicated Player

It's a mix Rebirth and their own spin. It has some tribal features and kinda like an archaeologist vibe, I loooove it but I would add hair and I'd remove the clunky boots, and perhaps add a ripped loincloth instead of booty shorts. I didn't want to post pics here just in case some people didn't want spoilers! But she looks amazing, her eyes are facial features are definitely much more feral and striking now, her skin and animated tail are to be envious off.
    • Like x 1
  17. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Great job on all the outfits! If you don't mind a suggestion, have you tried the Poison Ivy waist to go along with this look? I know it probably sounds odd and wouldn't be an exact match, but with the right coloring on the leaves it might look close enough to the waist in your example pic that it could pass for something similar.
    • Like x 1
  18. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

• Like x 3
  19. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

Here's M. Bison from Street Fighter

[IMG]

A little closer

[IMG]

Another few other hand styles

[IMG]

[IMG]

This is based on the figure shown below

[IMG]
    • Like x 6
  20. ARJOSAN14 Level 30

Sounds pretty awesome so far :), can't wait to finally see it and try to recreate her new style! Really wished we could have animated tails hehe
    Thanks ;), and yeah I've worn Ivy's waist style in the past but not exactly in that way, I shall try it and see how it turns out, thanks for the suggestion!