The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

What I meant is that your image didn't post...there is literally nothing to see here. :D
    • Like x 1
  2. Unlife New Player

what chest and legs style is that?
  3. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

I cannot believe how close to 1,000 pages we are.
  4. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

What really gets me PO'd is that the Demonic Tail Waist Style is STILL NOT IN STYLE UNLOCKING! So now that I have it, I can NOT unlock it on other characters! :mad:

Good thing I was smart, and did NOT redeem it on the character that got it, but instead put it in my Shared Stash and had the correct character redeem it.
  5. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Oh. Ok. For a second I thought you didn’t like Animal Man. Lol
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  6. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

That sounds frustrating.
    Not as frustrating as you getting it first. I mean, our aliens already share the same head and feet the whole point of me getting it first was to keep mine from looking like a copy of yours. Lol
    for real though, that’s dumb it’s not unlockable.
    • Like x 1
  7. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Ready to throw a MOUNTAIN of lead in the direction of any Cobra scum he sees, here's everyone's favorite Heavy Gunner AND Gourmet Chef, ROADBLOCK!

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

YO JOE!!!

EDIT: I went through every Chest Style in the game, and couldn't find a satisfactory way to make this outfit with a body armor vest:

[IMG]

If anyone has any suggestions, I'd love to see what you come up with that I might have missed. The hardest part is it being just a vest, with no sleeves.

P.S. A long time ago, I requested Camouflage Materials in the Styles Request Thread. And now that we have several, y'all can see why I wanted 'em! My Joes needed 'em! ;)
    • Like x 6
  8. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

• Like x 4
  9. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

This is a tough one :oops:

As far as I know, there is no chest style in the game that looks the part. The only style that comes close, is Sharpshooter, but is has long sleeves.

Maybe you want to try the following chest styles:

- Logistics Officer
    - High-Density Tactical Shirt
    - Engineer

They're not all sleeveless but they do have that military look to them.

If you put a Watchful Chroma on them, you might end up with something that is acceptable :)

A little sidenote, for the boots you might want to try Clown Prince or Psycho Jester.
    • Like x 1
  10. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

I'll just leave this here to give you an idea of how the two styles I suggested look like

This is based the Dwayne Johnson version of Roadblock from G.I. Joe: Retaliation

Here he has the Engineer chest style

[IMG]

A closer look

[IMG]

Here he has the Logistics Officer chest style

[IMG]

The toy/statue

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  11. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  12. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Tried making this black panther skin from marvels avengers war of wakanda
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 8
  13. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

A damn fine job sir...
    • Like x 1
  14. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Also updated my regular black panther style with nightmare chroma[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 7
  15. Apollonia Dedicated Player

Nice. Out of curiosity did you try with the Batgirl cowl it looks like a good Catwoman cowl and could work here. Or if you tried it but it didn't work out, nevermind. :)
  16. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

If you're referring to the Daring Vigilante cowl, it won't work. That head style doesn't allow layering/clipping.
    • Like x 3
  17. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Finally. :)

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 6
  18. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

The chest is called Snake and the legs are Beyond High-Tech
    • Like x 1
  19. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

I don't remember if I have the Murder Machine Emblem, but I can double-check. You're on the US PC/PS Server, right?
    • Like x 1
  20. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

The upcoming Montor styles suddenly have me thinking I'll be able to recreate one of the Most dangerous Villains of the 1990s
    MONARCH
    [IMG]4747348-monarch_01 by Michael Kramer, on Flickr
    • Like x 2