The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  2. Jackdaw New Player

Costume Contest? Sounds like fun! I will share mine once I get into the game! :D
    • Like x 1
  3. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

From the Marvelous Competition, we have the supervillain the Beetle from the Masters of Evil armored hero MACH-1 from the Thunderbolts!

[IMG]

[IMG]

Trying to find a better winged jetpack for him that looks closer to the one in the comics, but that seems to be a tall order at the moment. :confused:
    • Like x 3
  4. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Did you try bionic legs and gotham outlaw feet on him?:)
  5. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

It is a chest piece, it's the Conqueror's chest from the Deluge Episode.

[IMG]
  6. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

I did try the Bionic Legs, I didn't like that glossy metallic sheen on them when paired with the rest of the outfit, it kind of clashes with the other metallic textures.

I don't think I have the Gotham Outlaw Feet on him, but I'll double check later.
    • Like x 1
  7. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Okay, so, I grabbed those feet, but I used the Archangel Legs instead. I like the metallic textures on those better:

[IMG]

Now I need better Shoulders (but I haven't seen any that really match the shoulder armor in the comics) and a better back style.
    • Like x 2
  8. willflynne 10000 Post Club

About the only suggestion I might make would be trying the Nth Metal Battlesuit hands to better match the raised part on the forearms, but those hands do have a little extra stuff on them that might not fit the look.

Otherwise great job! :)
    • Like x 1
  9. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Conqueror. It's from Deluge Central City. The chest piece is supposed to be a large Starro spore. In general the outfit resembles a character from R.E.B.E.L.S., however I thought Starro might make a nice flower in this case. lol
    • Like x 1
  10. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Okay, figured out better shoulder armor for MACH-1, but still don't have a better Back Style. This one's done for now:

[IMG]

I ruled out the Nth Metal Battlesuit hands due to the gigantic fins on them. They're just all sorts of wrong for this costume.
    • Like x 1
  11. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Haven't posted here in a while :) Heres the first phantom costume that was a prototype to the rest of the phantom costumes
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

And the first phantom's medieval armor that he wore in the defence of malta in 1565
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  12. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

I still need to get that Head Style, but I can never remember which one it is. Also, do you know if that Head Style is in Style Unlocking yet?
  13. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

I like it. I assume the robotic shoulders are just too small?
  14. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Yep.

Continuing on with the forces of Cobra, I give you everyone's favorite leather-clad vixen, THE BARONESS!

[IMG]

[IMG]

"The Joes defeat Cobra? PREPOSTEROUS!"
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  15. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Here we go. This is the style. Not an exact replica of Starro the Conqueror, but still pretty good I think.
    [IMG]

Also, since I'm a Green Lantern, I had to try on the Glowing Chroma with this style and I just have to say...
    [IMG]

...be prepared to have an amazing style ruined! lol

[IMG]
  16. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

it's one of the checkmate pvp styles so they should be unlockable :)
    • Like x 1
  17. willflynne 10000 Post Club

The Checkmate styles are also Vault drops, so that's another place you can check for it in case you don't have it available for unlock yet.
    • Like x 3
  18. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Oh yeah, the Checkmate Head. Thanks! :)
    • Like x 1
  19. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Just messing around with some styles on my Munitions character and came up with this.

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  20. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

bathunter
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1