The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Pretty much spot on. The worst thing that happens here is maybe not getting a like or getting suggestions for alternative costume pieces to use for a look.
    • Like x 1
  2. AngelCold New Player

Rate my Character's Style Please, Returning player from 2012. I used to pvp back in the day, i have like 97 pvp feats completed. Played Sorcery and was wondering if its worth to come back to play. All i have is the OG Plasmic Aura.
    [IMG][/IMG]
  3. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Well that aura is going to prompt one of two reactions from other players: utter jealousy or repeated questions along the lines of "do you have one to sell?" LOL

As for the look that's a pretty interesting combination. I use a similar blue/black combo on my Gadgets character (matches the power color pretty close). Personally I would have gone with a solid color on the facemask, but that's my own tendency with that costume piece. Good job of matching the skin tone for one of your color choices, too.
    • Like x 1
  4. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

a prototype of a batsuit that i am making
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  5. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

[IMG]
    [IMG]

My take on murder Machine
    All roads lead to darkness
    • Like x 6
  6. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

[IMG][IMG][IMG]

Plastic Man!
    • Like x 4
  7. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

WHOA! What shirt is that?!?
  8. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

that is the impersonator syle, from SOE Live 2014
  9. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

• Like x 1
  10. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  11. PrinceOfFacade New Player

It's via Nintendo Switch, so the graphics aren't that great. lol

Still, it is quite amazing to behold, personally.

1. Human Form
    2. Modern Deity
    3. Ancient Deity
    4. Future Deity
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  12. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

Discord lord of chaos with lord of chaos cape

[IMG]

[IMG]

also a Jack Of Blades inspired style (from the video game Fable)
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 6
  13. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

14. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

What I can see of it looks cool. Now you need to master the art of zooming the camera in for a closer look! Lastly, you can go into your settings and turn the Graphical User Interface OFF for screenshots. ;)
    • Like x 1
  15. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

I like almost all of them.
    Don't worry about the standard. What matters is that you like them enough to show off. A couple of them I might use as starting points.
    • Like x 1
  16. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

My uniform while patrolling on Earth. Most humans don't care about wether I'm wearing proper GL colors on top of my new robotic exosuit.
    [IMG]

My uniform while patrolling in space, because wearing proper colors seems to matter to other species
    [IMG]

Finally, my uniform in battle when my combat shields go up. When the battle finishes and I'm no longer concentrating on survival, then I'll concentrate on the color scheme.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  17. Newgod Radion New Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  18. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

As a child, you grow up thinking "G.I.*Joe is good, and Cobra is BAD, because they're evil terrorists and they must be stopped!"

But in the year 2020, with the situation going on In Real Life, you realize that it was COBRA COMMANDER that actually cared more about the health and safety of his troops! After all, even the newest recruit was issued a FACE MASK AND GLOVES! As they ascended through the ranks, and joined more specialized squadrons, some of them were upgraded to a full helmet, complete with gas mask and/or face shield!

So, with this thought in mind... here's my version of a Cobra Officer!

[IMG]

Complete with is signature AK-47 Assault Rifle!
    [IMG]

[IMG]

"Interested in a job with the army that cares about YOU and your well-being? Take a well-earned vacation on scenic Cobra Island and visit our friendly recruiters while you're there!"

[IMG]

COOO-BRAAAA!!!!

[IMG]

[IMG]

;)
    • Like x 7
  19. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Continuing on from my last post, I also made my version of the Cobra Air Trooper. These Cobra Troopers have received additional training, and are qualified to operate Cobra JUMP Jetpacks and the C.L.A.W. One Man Aircraft:

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

BTW, I LOVE the jet exhaust effects on that Qwardian Jetpack, they look much nicer than the ones on most of the other jetpacks! :cool:

The closest thing this game has to the C.L.A.W. is the Winged Fury Back Style:

[IMG]

[IMG]

The problem with that Winged Fury Back Style is that it's really old, with crappy textures. It's begging for a reskin with a Material, which I may do at some point in the future.

And as you can see, there were 2 different figures of the Air Trooper, with 2 different color schemes on the uniform. I decided to do a mash-up, combining my preferred helmet color scheme with my preferred color scheme for everything else. That helmet design is stupidly hard to replicate in this game, like, pretty much impossible. So, like so many other things in this game, I had to go with "close enough", the same as with the 2 jetpacks.

And.... I'm spent!
    • Like x 7
  20. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

That its GREAT!
    I was trying to put a Cobra trooper together the other day but I couldn't find an emblem that suited my needs what emblem is that, that you are using?