The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

nah it's too late for me to do that I don't think that would've looked good anyway but you can try it if you've got the stuff if you wish

as you can see part of Kothorix wings are actually blue so maybe I could try and save up for wings of sin

you can try to do better if you wish maybe even add werewolf gloves and feet or something else with claws and the like. up to you :)
    • Like x 1
  2. Brad Sisto Well-Known Player

Try the Krampus Horns from Xmas for the Head Style. Yes the Horns face forward and not back but its a nice one thats not huge like the the Sin Horns.

Krampus
    [IMG]

[IMG]
  3. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

tried a few things with my main

[IMG]
    [IMG]

as you can see the devil horns hairstyle style looks horrible for this
    [IMG]

not sure if the wings got better but at least there is blue with the sin wings
    [IMG]

this is the best though in my opinion
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  4. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

*click* I'm ashamed it took me this long to realize I should try it with this new material. Sure it's no Medphyll, but it could be someone else from J586.
    [IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 3
  5. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

I also did an update on my she-ra style with the new plumage accessory and before you were gonna ask: no I don't have the ninth tribe tyrand bracers ;)
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  6. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

[IMG]

[IMG]

Mechanized Megaman. I need to get my hands on the Cyborg HB style, but I think It turned out alright.

(I used the Face-Mask to give a more cartoonist look to the eyes.)
    • Like x 6
  7. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Curious, did you try the Green Knight face piece? It might be a way to go if you want to try an "anime" cartoonish look for the eyes.
    • Like x 1
  8. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

I completely forgot that was a thing. I had the Green Knight helm bought off the broker; but I opened it off a level 5 toon and it only came with the head and not the face mask.

So I'll have to get my in-game cash flowing again and see how that'll turn out.
  9. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Green Knight gear is available on the Booster Gold Second Chance vendor for Quarks now, so that might be another way to pursue it.
    • Like x 2
  10. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

I grabbed the aforementioned Green Knight mask and I think it looks a lot better now.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

I also used the Department of Corrections hand style so I won't have to be stuck with HB if I wanna keep this look.
    • Like x 4
  11. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

My metal hawkman style
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  12. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player

My Holy Warrior Style:

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  13. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

has anyone else tried the fiery eyes with a ghost rider style? it's great :)

[IMG]

which chains are better?

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 6
  14. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Tried the wild chroma material on my swamp thing style
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  15. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

I started out going for a Darkstars outfit, but as I kept experimenting I think I got a little off track. lol
    [IMG][IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 2
  16. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

I love it. Is that the skull?
    • Like x 1
  17. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Joker Bat chains
    • Like x 1
  18. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

...WAIT...Are those spikes? I never noticed that hand style had spikes in it.
  19. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

I think they may actually be some sort of throwing knives actually but yeah (lethal zealot)
    • Like x 2
  20. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Oh yeah, just about the only Letha Zealot piece I haven't used in a style is the chest. Which is why I'm ashamed. lol
    • Like x 1