The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. DarkAya Dedicated Player

Wish I had more time to play with #styleunlocking tonight :(
    Lots of cool stuff to unlock, hope they can fix the bases/armories issues soon.
    no more Vault farming for these boots
    [IMG]
    more blades...
    [IMG]
    more bras...
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 8
  2. TheOtherLeague Well-Known Player

Love them, especially the Flash toon! I know I have one of those boots on someone, hopefully I can unlock them for my Jessie Quick (although she's already moved onto the Speed Force Spectrum Armor, so we'll see how it works.)
  3. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Well thanks to Today's Update.. Done lol.
    • Like x 2
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Please be warned, the holographic Starro inside the simulator are just as dangerous...
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 5
  5. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

Finally got the classic western duster so I put together the 1990's TV Flash Villain
    Captain Cold.
    [IMG]1990s Captain Cold by Michael Kramer, on Flickr
    In this incarnation Cold is an albino hit man hired by Jimmy Swain to kill Central City's four leading crime bosses. After the successful hit Swain enlists Cold's services to take down the Flash as well.
    • Like x 6
  6. Snowy OwI Devoted Player

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  7. The3meraldKnight Active Player

Thought I would post one here. Did what I could to remake the Archetype Skin from Fortnite
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  8. willflynne 10000 Post Club

If you have them available to you, you might want to try the Steelworker boots for that look. They can look a little clunky but I think they might match the original look pretty well.
  9. The3meraldKnight Active Player

Thanks for the suggestion. I'm not sure if I have them, but I will check a bit later when logging in is more stable. If not....grind time!

*Edit: Also, if I could have the jacket from the Stormtroopers from Episode 28, that might work better?
    Would the Blackhawk Chest be better than what I have now?
  10. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

New 52 Carol Ferris Attempt.
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  11. The3meraldKnight Active Player

Looks pretty good from what I see.
  12. Mermaid Dedicated Player

Finally, I can wear the Loincloth and the Axe on my Amazon! And a new sword to slay! This is the best wave of the style unlocks!

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 10
  13. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Looks fantastic. Which loin cloth is that? I got the villain one from Circes yesterday on a male toon. Not sure if it looks different on a female toon (which I'll find out tonight).
  14. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

You can try the Sniper Face Style (available from the Basic Style Vendors in your HQ) to get it that extra little bit closer:

[IMG]

Great job so far! :cool:
    • Like x 1
  15. The3meraldKnight Active Player

16. The3meraldKnight Active Player

I have the sniper goggles now, it does look better. I even made my skin color dark grey, almost black to make it blend better.

@willflynne I don't have the Steel worker boots, but with the lag the server is having farming Oolong Seige Bot is complicated (Doable, but complicated). I may have to unlock it on my villain then use RPB to unlock it on this hero.

I will hopefully have an updated photo soonish.
    • Like x 1
  17. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

As some of you may remember, a couple years ago, I set out to recreate the somewhat obscure DC Comics superhero Ragman, inspired by his appearances on the CW's ARROW. The main difficulty in recreating his comic book costume was the lack of a Style Set based around his costume's "patchwork quilt" appearance. The only thing that fit the bill was the Stitched Jute Chest and Legs that are available from the Halloween Style Vendor... and then came Style Unlocking Phase 3, which offered me up a Hand Style I was previously unaware of. The Shaman Hand Style also has a "patchwork quilt" sort of appearance, which adds to the look of Ragman's suit...

[IMG]

And a reminder of the comic book inspiration:

[IMG]

Now if only there was a Foot Style, and maybe even a Waist Style, which added to that look as well. I'll be keeping my eyes open...
    • Like x 1
  18. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Okay, is it just me or are there a bunch of images that seem to have disappeared? For example, I could see Jacob Dragonhunter's Carol Ferris pics yesterday but now they aren't showing up for me. o_O
    • Like x 1
  19. Perdition Committed Player

Not just you, i've noticed this aswell. I can't see Snow's picture either. all i see now is a broken IMG.
    • Like x 2
  20. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

I just noticed that Jacob Dragonhunter's pics are broken as well. Snow Owl's pics are showing up for me however. o_O