The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Not sure what's going on here, butt good job? o_O
  2. Mikeyb2001 Well-Known Player

3. willflynne 10000 Post Club

So I'll admit it, I've been slacking off a bit. LOL

Finally got around to getting the Fire Soul and Enhanced Fire Soul pieces on my Gadgets character to adjust some looks.

[IMG]

I like how the chestpiece enlarges emblems, which can get tricky for female characters.

[IMG]

Now THAT'S a wingspan! :D

[IMG]

Finally I can use an emblem with the Dresden 7 outfit on this character!

Now if I can only find some boots that I think work better with this outfit.....
    • Like x 5
  4. Mikeyb2001 Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  5. Noble One Committed Player

for the waist get the fire soul belt since its just the buckle and puts the emblem on it too. you dont even need the enhanced version as that lights it up.
  6. Noble One Committed Player

whats the head piece for this?
  7. Mikeyb2001 Well-Known Player

thanks
  8. Batman1979 Level 30

JSA Iconic Obsidian

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  9. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Qwardian Elite Thunderer Helm. It was a random drop/reward box item (can't remember which offhand lol) during the Anniversary content.
  10. Batman1979 Level 30

JSA Iconic Stargirl

[IMG]
    • Like x 8
  11. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

It dropped in the new anniversary solo mission reward boxes, at least from what I seen, my alts I hardly play kept getting the style to drop lol
  12. willflynne 10000 Post Club

I was running almost all of my active characters for the anniversary event to get the Exobyte Origin pieces (chest and legs at least) on those characters, so it kind of blurred my memory a bit as to where it dropped (my own fault for having nearly a dozen characters that get some dedicated playtime in some form LOL).

The one thing I do remember for sure is that it seemed to take forever for my Gadgets character to get the drop. :mad: :D
    • Like x 2
  13. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

I feel ya, I got too many alts as well, just all running the event for majority of the stuff I missed last year then the new stuff this year. I stocked up on that head style in hopes they make it account bound on my alt, but that never happened, one day it might be style unlock able, I’ll maybe get it then lol my main has such bad luck at drops
    • Like x 1
  14. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Getting that much closer to having all available Lantern-themed outfits on my Light character. :D

[IMG]

My villain still has to complete the whole Ophidian outfit so I don't know how many more pieces I'll incorporate, and I still have to get his CR high enough for the Black Hand suit to show up on the Rare Style vendor. But he's almost there! :D
    • Like x 2
  15. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Haast's would love that helmet, avoided this years Anniversary completely :(
  16. Batman1979 Level 30

JSA Iconic Power Girl

[IMG]
    • Like x 6
  17. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

An atempt to make Batmans suit from batman gotham by gaslight.Edited since I chose the wrong cowl.

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 8
  18. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

How did you get the bewb-window? o_O
  19. Batman1979 Level 30

20. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Figured it was some sort of emblem :)
    • Like x 1