The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Corsair X Well-Known Player

I love this looks real cool, Ivebeen looking for that bat forever, never got it at low level when I should have.
  2. Corsair X Well-Known Player

Excellent design!
  3. Corsair X Well-Known Player

As alaways yr designs are top notch.
    • Like x 1
  4. XEMD Well-Known Player

How did you get your eyes to go red?
  5. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Looking at too much Hentai without blinking :p
    It's some sort of Face style, not sure where, probably from the AssTC
    • Like x 1
  6. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

They are called Luminous gaze.
    • Like x 1
  7. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

As they say to the press:no comment ;)
  8. Megzilla Developer

What do you think of the "reactive" feature of it? The "bones" of the gloves and legs glow brighter when you enter combat.
  9. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

I like it ,but it could be tweaked to show a bit more :)
  10. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Probably never gonna get them, butt that sounds sweet!

It's the little details that can count just as much as the big flashy (and melted fleshy :p) changes :D
  11. Megzilla Developer

Yes I believe there was a lot of tuning because really bright colors (yellows, etc) would get blown out pretty bad but darker colors would show up, or bright colors would look great and darker colors wouldn't change much. Kind of a middle ground.. Best results = using brighter/lighter colors.

We are seeing how people react to them since I think conceptually its really cool and we're hoping to keep expanding on it. :)
    • Like x 1
  12. Deus Ex Machina Committed Player

If you run NGN or HH Raids weekly, it has a chance to drop as the Blue Item Level102 2-Hand Style. So if you run that content and see the Blue Item Level 102 2-Hand, choose it. It's the Baseball Bat style. Don't forget to spec into 2-Hand to actually equip it.
    • Like x 1
  13. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Just as long as there are alternative means of getting them, and not just at MEG
  14. Dazz-252 Committed Player

Thanks. I got the bat style from the first boss in the New Genesis Now raid.
  15. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Still not perfect but i tried the terminator style with the forest spirit chest instead.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  16. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Cyborg
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  17. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Last year for Halloween (with some suggestions from folks here), I came up with this look for my villain.

[IMG]

Well even though it's still June I've got a planned tweak in mind thanks to the RNG gods smiling upon me when I opened a Lockbox. :D

[IMG]

[IMG]

This was a "quick throw it together" attempt at recreating the Halloween look, so I goofed on both the skin/makeup colors and the legs (used Eternal instead of Necromancer).
    • Like x 4
  18. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Couldn't leave well enough alone. LOL

Took another shot at recreating the skin tone and got the right leg gear in place. But then I decided, "Let's check again for some better hand and feet options, and maybe take a screenshot in a more appropriate location."

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  19. Perdition Committed Player

In all honesty, it could be my eyes but i can't really tell any difference. tried mutiple colors and the only thing i could see was a little sparkle coming from the bones when im not in combat.

Edit: I tried it on a sparring target and indeed it will glows a bit brighter. but i can hardly see it :)
  20. Perdition Committed Player

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    Didn't see that Snow posted a metallo aswell. anyway here is my version of him :)
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 3