The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Yes I used the Stealth Material for two reasons.
    1.The light on the helm was two bright
    2. The Darkseid chest and shoulders have a much darker shaded material than most clothes items. So in order for the blue on the chest/shoulders to match the helm/hands/feet, I would have to have 2 color palettes dedicated to 2 types of blues plus each additional slot for red/gold/black. Which in turn brings us to needing 5 color palettes to pull it off without sacrificing colors, which isnt gonna happen. So luckily for me the stealth material comes very close to the colors Darkseid uses, so I used it instead. The hands and boots only use primarily blue anyway as well as the helm minus the gold chinstrap.
    • Like x 2
  2. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    Later artists do however modified the New 52 helm to almost resemble that of the Classic Darkseid. However I am basing my Darkseid cosplay on that of the DCUO Darkseid/ Early New 52 version.
    • Like x 1
  3. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

This is how mine looks like now.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  4. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Only problem is Darkseid in this version uses full length pants that neatly tuck into his boots.
  5. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

First of all, very well done...nice use of the stealth material. Second...this is a villain right??? I checked on my toon and could not find that helmet...and after close inspection of the boots, I know this has to be a villain. So what head style is that??? Is it a drop or vendor piece???
  6. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

As promised, some more shots of TheRed Ronin in tank role (and a few DPS shots for contrast/comparison).
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

DPS style below....
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 12
  7. Zneeak Devoted Player

Another update on my Killer Whale-inspired style, using some of the new Abyssal gear.
    [IMG]

I really like the Handstyle, not sure how I really feel about the chest and legs. It does have a very clean, tactical, high-texture scuba look though.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 9
  8. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Helm: Progeny of Darkseid (Kalibak gear (Villain Only))
    Boots: Apokoliptian General (Steppenwolf gear (Villain Only))

Both are the Villain counterpart suits to the Mr Miracle and Big Barda gear sets on Hero side.
    • Like x 2
  9. TheDaiyu New Player

What is the head style called?
  10. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Blood bat
  11. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Oops yeah a pantsless Darkseid is not good.I didn't have the pants i wanted but now he does.I'm not sure wich belt to use of these two though.The amazonian polemarch belt has a symbol that looks a little like the omega symbol but its a bit thick but the tactical belt is so bright.
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  12. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Tried to make the cosmic vampire called starbreaker
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  13. Black Peacock Active Player

Indeed I do! The pure white with gold pattern on the front and gold gloves
    • Like x 1
  14. Eve YouTuber

So with the cool new eyes of the dusk from the Assassin Caps, and The Manta inspired style, I came up with a cool new tank look (My main is Earth) so a bit of mix of everything:

[IMG]
    • Like x 7
  15. Dene Devoted Player

I love this.. its prob obvious, but i'm a huge fan of the stuff that is "outside the box" but with that touch of "matchy matchy" lol
    • Like x 2
  16. Eve YouTuber

Thank you! :D
  17. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Thanks style unlcoking now I have this style on my hero main :D
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 5
  18. TheDaiyu New Player

Thank you!
    • Like x 1
  19. Eve YouTuber

Thanks to style unlocking...:D

My Flash inspired alt (Daughter of Iris & Barry) got the look she deserve:
    [IMG]
    • Like x 6
  20. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Thanks to style unlocking, I finally got my hands on some dope villain style pieces to use on my heroes...starting with my main, Khalon. I used the Central City Vendor Speedster "Reverse" style (Hands, Waist, Boots) along with the Enhanced Abyssal style and the Luminous Gaze.
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 15