The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. GL4ever Well-Known Player

Yeah, I really like how they look, and hopefully this is the beginning of more materials in the marketplace. Although, I did have some...humorous outcomes.

The Quicksuit back...though I may have to remember this if I ever decide to make Doc Ock ;)
    [IMG]

And the Speed-Metal back.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  2. Megzilla Developer

What is that monstrosity
    • Like x 4
  3. GL4ever Well-Known Player

Yeah, I busted out laughing when that happened. I also did a few other, uh interesting, things, but didn't screenshot them. They were too weird even for me :p
  4. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Rude much? That's GL4ever's Reverse Flash :p
    • Like x 1
  5. Zneeak Devoted Player

Lmao yeah FYI this also works with some of the other mats. WARNING: Do not try it if you don't want to experience the visual feeling of an acid trip. :D
    • Like x 1
  6. GL4ever Well-Known Player

Accidentally applying the mats to hair was as much of a shock. Lost all the nice detailing, and was just this blob of color. Long hair and a beard was especially interesting to see. :D
  7. Frank Zarjaz Committed Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 12
  8. Mermaid Dedicated Player

Bronze definitely is my favourite of the 3 materials. I find the gold rather not golden enough and the silver lacks a bit of shine. Nevertheless, they are all wonderful additions and I hope this is just the beginning of many more materials and styles available in the marketplace.

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 10
  9. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Quikk(silver?)bat showing off a bit. :p

[IMG]

[IMG]

And a little something I threw together using the Speed Metal and 2018 Speed Force Spectrum pieces.

[IMG]

Also had a little fun on a storage character (her name's Holding Tank LOL) with the Virtuous Knight pieces. I'm really liking how the materials are giving a more uniform look for some armor sets.

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  10. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Jason and the golden fleece :)
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 8
  11. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

He's pretty smart to wear it as a cape. Scrooge McDuck once acquired it and had it woven into a waistcoat. He immediately stopped wearing it because it was too cold! ;)
    • Like x 1
  12. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Some creative stuff going on here, I love it
    • Like x 2
  13. Zneeak Devoted Player

So my water toon is now officially broke, but she got her hands on the Liquid mat & Blue filament! :cool:
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 13
  14. stärnbock Devoted Player

they missed to show it
    in many different colors
    with maximal saturation...
    • Like x 1
  15. DanXVII Committed Player

Upcoming epic machinima project I've been slowly working on for a couple months now which showcases mine and a friends characters, should be wrapping up in March :)

• Like x 4
  16. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Yups, it's why keep checking this thread out :D
  17. Zneeak Devoted Player

I took a few more closer shots on the Liquid Material inside the Seasonal event where you have some good lighting.
    Been playing around with the coloring on it, trying to have it matching the Blue Filament aura on this look.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 5
  18. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Tried making Mera's evil twin sister Hila aka siren :)

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 5
  19. Zneeak Devoted Player

Updated my Water Construct-armory with the Liquid Mat & Blue Filament Aura. It's a little busy, but I dig it. :D
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 6
  20. stärnbock Devoted Player

how about making the materials aplyable to the skin? hairs are no problem, why should skin be a problem?
    • Like x 1