The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Heck, even setting the black lines as blue, they were very dark, barely glowing! Anyway, here's how it turned out:

[IMG]

As is often the case in this game, that texture/material makes the shade of blue look completely different, but it definitely looks more armored, so I'll stick with it until I find something better. It still needs kneepads, for example. But it'll do for now.
    • Like x 3
  2. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Get the enhanced version they are more like metal.
  3. Eve YouTuber

Just getting ready for the Valentines Day Event... I really love the Anti-Matter hand aura.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 5
  4. Twilight Avenged Dedicated Player

I know, the texture differences between styles options have 'ruined' my fair share of near perfect re-creations. Your end result looks good though, nearly there.
    • Like x 2
  5. Frank Zarjaz Committed Player

Wow! This new costume is based on one of my favourite toys I like to play with. :eek:

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 6
  6. Eve YouTuber

WOW! Good job on that one!
    • Like x 1
  7. Zneeak Devoted Player

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 11
  8. Twilight Avenged Dedicated Player

Been using this costume for over 5 years and zero I want to change on it, it's my Atlantean

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  9. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Yep, getting closer. I just need to work on tweaking the shade of blue, to get it closer to this:

[IMG]

Any Hex Code suggestions for that? 'Cuz right now, I've accidentally ended up closer to the brighter blue that was used on the figure's original prototype, as seen on the figure's packaging:

[IMG]

That's a little too bright for a "Dark Knight" who's active in the nighttime, which is probably why they changed it (even though they left the giant chest emblem, gauntlets, utility belt, and kneepads all in a bright silver color, which would be a dead giveaway of his position if he was trying to hide in the shadows as Batman often does, but I digress. :p)
    • Like x 1
  10. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 7
  11. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Maybe use the non enhanced version of the speed-metal legs?
  12. Twilight Avenged Dedicated Player

Gave Twilight Man a new look for his PvP loadout...
    [IMG]
    Gotta show off that 'v-line' for the ladies. #man-cleavage
    • Like x 2
  13. Zneeak Devoted Player

Hunter of the Wild
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 5
  14. Twilight Avenged Dedicated Player

I dont have any Hex suggestions ha, sorry. you're honestly very close, it'd be down to literally a few numbers up or down.
  15. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

I'll probably take the blue-gray I created for my Owlman (based on the JLA: Earth 2 graphic novel's version) and try making it darker.
  16. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Someone needs to take the glitter away from that man and inform him that it's the Herpes of the decorating world; once introduced into an environment, you'll NEVER get rid of the glitter! :p
  17. Zneeak Devoted Player

Cybernetic Pirate :D
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 7
  18. DanXVII Committed Player

I also have a hunter character pretty similar to this xD We're definitely on the same wavelength lol.
    • Like x 1
  19. Zneeak Devoted Player

Come join me in the woods, the hunt has begun! :p
  20. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

He's just a Space Pirate lookin' for some booty! ;)