The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Zuse Loyal Player

[IMG]

[IMG]

some new pics :D
    • Like x 3
  2. sayow55 Well-Known Player

cant win a costume contest without capt. marvel cape! C'MON DEVS GIVE ME SOME LOVE HERE!
    • Like x 2
  3. WhiteW0lf Devoted Player

Awesome
  4. WhiteW0lf Devoted Player

Was bored yesterday and wrote this out. Let me know what you think

Name: White W0lf
    Power Type: Gadgets
    Role: DPS/Troller
    Height: 6'0"
    Weight: 210 Lbs.

Back Story:

Born and raised in Gotham City with the name of Jake Backer, he was an average American with a good heart. Throughout his life in Gotham Jake had seen many things he hated; police corruption, violence, drugs, robberies, and everything between. Many times as a young teenager Jake had attempted to prevent these things from happening and had many times suffered severe consequences for doing so.
    By the time Jake was 15 years old he had decided to start training his body to become stronger and also to learn the elite fighting skills of martial arts. Jake had planned to become a fighter and to eventually join the GCPD so that he could finally make a difference. Jake took to martial arts as if it were a natural talent and by the age of 21 he had surpassed the skills of his instructors.
    Due to the overabundance of police corruption in Gotham and an offer from the owner of his martial arts school, Jake decided to instead make martial arts his profession, and became a full time martial arts instructor. In the following years Jake had watched the news and read the newspapers about Batman and Robin wishing he could be what they are. Little did he know, his life would soon change dramatically.
    It was a Friday morning when the exobytes came into contact with Jake. It was as if a flood of knowledge had struck him in the center of his mind. Jake stumbled backward in awe and clenched his head as the massive amounts of data rushed into his mind. It only took a minute for Jake ro make sense of it all. When he finally calmed down he realized that he had just become a master electronics & engineering expert in multiple fields instantaneously. He also realized that he had just instantly become a master of multiple seperate martial arts disciplines apart from his own. Jake was incredibly excited and eager to put his new abilities to the test.
    He spent the next 48 hours in his basement making weapons and a few modes of unique transportation. During this time Jake had seen on the news that the world outside of his humble home was also changing. That an alien named Braniac was attacking and causing wide spread chaos. Jake fully intended to use his new abilities to fight against this alien, but couldn't help but realize that this all must be related somehow.
    Before he could begin in his counter attack against this alien, Jake decided to call his best friend and blood brother Tommy Backer, who currently lived on the outskirts of Metropolis, to make sure he was alright and had not yet fallen victim to the Braniac attack. Before Jake could even finish dialing, he blacked out, and woke up after what felt like several days in a strange tube that was inside of what appeared to be one of the alien's ships.
    Equipped with the weapons that he had designed, Jake was able to burst through the glass of the tube and break free. He could hear a strange woman's voice in his head guiding him on what to do. She said she was Oracle from the Justice League watchtower. If it were not for the situation at hand, Jake would have been very excited. Oracle instructed Jake on where to go as he fought against many of Brainiac's drones throughout his escape from the ship. He eventually came to a room where Superman himself helped him to escape the ship. He was grateful, and would forever be in the debt of the justice league.
    After escaping the ship Jake was informed about what had happened and why he was the way he was. He did not allow for much of an explanation before he rushed off to see his brother Tommy. Upon arrival at Tommy's house that was backed by a nearby forest a small distance outside of the greater Metropolis area, Jake was shocked to find his brother within the trees behind the house hovering high in the air and surrounded by a bright circle of light.

When Jake called out his brother's name, it broke Tommy's concentration causing him to fall to the ground on top of a nearby branch and break his arm. Jake rushed to his brothers side only to meet his brother with a smile on his face and an arm that had been healed back to perfection. It didn't take long for the brothers ro figure out that they had both recently experienced similar events. Within minutes the brothers concluded that they would use these new gifts together. And that they would side by side fight against braniac, and any other evil or corrupt force that should present itself.
    They explained each others powers to one another and spent days practicing in the privacy of the forest, stopping only for meals and rest when absolutely necessary. Throughout those days, Tommy had decided to fittingly take on the name "Freaky Friday". Jake eventually asked Tommy to to test his ability to heal on Jake. Freaky Friday protested the idea of injuring Jake just to test his healing abilities but it was too late. Jake had already triggered a sticky bomb a few feet behind himself leaving severe burns on his back.
    In a rush to save his overzealous brother Freaky Friday frantically cast a sorcery spell to heal him but was distracted and offset by the unexpected extreme situation. A nearby wolf wolf that had been frightened by the blast and burst of light from the sticky bomb ran straight through the area of the spell as it ran away. The mix of the distorted spell and the inerference from the wolf caused an unexpected reaction in jake's body. The burns did heal, but Jake was rapidly growing solid white fur and claws. Jake's teeth became much sharper and his eyes took on a red glow as his ears became displaced and he sprouted a tail.
    Freaky Friday immediately tried to reverse the side effects of the spell but was unsuccessful. Jake had no choice but to adapt to his new form, which was not difficult for him, he loved it!

This new form made him faster, stronger, and much more agile. Jake also soon learned that his hearing; eye sight, and sense of smell had dramatically increased. But what Jake loved the most was that his increased strength, agility, and sharp claws, gave him the ability to climb just about anything at amazing speeds. Jake then took on the simple name, White W0lf.
  5. Triumph or Die Well-Known Player

[IMG][IMG][IMG]
    Mighty Adam, Guardian, Warhawk
    These are my 3 main toons (out of 14 characters). Almost all are Iconic-inspired.
    • Like x 1
  6. Magician Dedicated Player

[IMG]

Left to right:

Sidekick
    Wonderful Girl
    Steelworker
    Speedster
    Magician
    Super Dave
    Americana
    Sea King
    Atom
    Above: Blackbird
    • Like x 7
  7. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

AWEOSOME!!!!

Love those guys. ;)
  8. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Love it.

Made a similar villain to try the Bow.... called him the TestMaster. ;) Will try to post a picture later.
  9. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Tweaked the look of Superion One.

For the longest time I had him wear the Superman hoodie.... because I am not crazy about that chest.... but it does have the BIG red "S". Tried tweaking the colors..... but came back to red yellow and blue.

Might have to find a new name next.... not crazy about the name either.

[IMG]
  10. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Two new guys.

Bizarroid (villain) and FlashFury (hero).

Yeah Fury has the generic speedster look from the beginning... but once I get the Flash T-Shirt... or pieces of the Iconic Flash suit or the Central City suit..... I will be able to weak him as needed.

Oh sweet Irony.... the first thing FlashFury got form the vault was the Zoom T-Shirt. ;)

[IMG]
  11. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Strange how characters evolve sometimes.

Playing with character creator.... I ended up with something like a green lantern version of Wildfire from the LoSH..... which is why he got this name. Even more obvious if I have the Star as a symbol and a slightly different helmet.... should have included that in the image.

Not sure why it never occurred to me to model him after Alan Scott..... if I had... I would have chosen magic for my mentor instead of Superman. Oh well.... too late.

If not for the GL PoT that I HATE.... this would probably have become my main as opposed to Magneto.

Am torn between using the Blackhawk hoodie or not despite not having an appropriate symbol.

Although none of them have the appropriate symbol. ;)

[IMG]

Maybe I should use the Justice League symbol?? Although the swirling flames sort of fit.

If only I could have a red Green Lantern hoodie. But only with the magic of photoshop can we get one. ;)

[IMG]

What do you guys think??
  12. SparkmanX Committed Player

the second one with the the swirling flames.
  13. Chuccles New Player

Howd you do that with your characters all in one photo? If someone could do that for my heroes and villains that would be awesome
  14. JayJay2515 New Player

Photoshop
  15. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

It can be done using various softwares like Photoshop or Sketchbook Pro. In this case I used photoshop CS4.

How many Heroes and Villains do you have???
  16. Chuccles New Player

I have 5 on each side,I give them all their own rival
    • Like x 1
  17. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

The many faces of Batman. ;)

[IMG]

I am currently using #3..... but for quite some time I used the #2. My kingdom for a better symbol for my #3. :( Would try with the Batman hoodie... but this toon did not get it yet :( ).

Might use the #1 before long.... although #4 with the Robot BAtman head is pretty tempting too.

But #5....... no. The ears are way too short... and even giving him the glowing eyes does not show through the mask. #5 is an EPIC fail. :(
    • Like x 2
  18. The Lone Stranger Devoted Player

Nice Work.
    My favorites are 1 & 2. Personally, I think 1 would look great with the batwoman cape.
  19. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Yeah that is the one I am using. Thanks for the feedback.
  20. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Good idea..... I like it.

[IMG]

Toyed with the idea of giving him the NU52 Batgirl gloves.... but went with the finned ones instead.