The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. light FX Steadfast Player

Yea some of the choices that are made when it comes to the color slots for pieces of gear have always confused me. Idk if they are limited by something when deciding this stuff or what.

It would also be great if the johnny quick chest could use an emblem. We have gotten so many emblems in the last year and iirc only 2 chest pieces in that same time period, whether its vendor or TC gear, can actually use an emblem :confused: Confusing to say the least. Now i know some gear has an iconic symbol on it already like the godfall armor, future bats, and batman beyond but it would be nice if we could get more gear that uses emblems. Even if they are on the sleeve, cape, waist, or wherever. Doesnt need to be the chest necessarily.
    • Like x 1
  2. Draguil New Player

Acrobat stealth costume? Bee fairy? Acrobat bee fairy? I have no idea how this got in my head...[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
    (I know it's the wasp emblem but a bee sounded better.)
    • Like x 4
  3. Jafin 10000 Post Club

I know people have already answered this, but there was no picture and I figured I'd add one for people to see. This...is what it looks like:
    [IMG]

My theory is that basically the electricity FX is actually an "enhanced" visual like we get on armour pieces from time to time, but it's actually inside this 3D model and the model has been rendered invisible, so all we see is the electricity FX inside it, so when you apply a material is means the 3D model is no longer invisible, and you can't see the electricity FX.
    • Like x 2
  4. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Here's my attempt on the CW version of Jessie Quick using the Johnny Quick style....(Wow say that ten times as fast.)
    Wish I could've placed the Actual Flash emblem on there, and it would be perfect. Oh well.
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 7
  5. light FX Steadfast Player

Really digging this atm for my electric toon :)
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  6. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Umm, can someone explain why Johnny's cowl looks like an inflated condom? o_O
  7. light FX Steadfast Player

Conehead or bee hive head :p
  8. willflynne 10000 Post Club

With the close-up shot of Jesse you used, I almost would have suggested the High-Density Tactical shoulders being a good match, but I think those would have been a little too bulky. Great job, though. :)
  9. Saint Nutella Loyal Player

This.^ I hate how the inside of the trenchcoat has to match the whole trenchcoat for the Electrostatic style.
  10. light FX Steadfast Player

Finally got around to opening that poster box and putting them up to see what they look like. Hung em in my batcave lair. Well done with these daybreak. The JL one is my fave and looks fantastic.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  11. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Got some spare Punchline and Joker's Punchline pieces from Lockboxes, and tried them on CrazyStrongKiddyKat.

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  12. light FX Steadfast Player

Black Lightning :cool:
    [IMG]
    • Like x 8
  13. Zneeak Devoted Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  14. Ekart Committed Player

Action Comics & Superman should have Supes on it. Wanted to display them in my base, but not now like this. All in all they really look amazing.
  15. light FX Steadfast Player

Yea i agree on the superman one. When i 1st saw it im like huh?
    • Like x 1
  16. light FX Steadfast Player

Lex ready to take over the world :p
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 6
  17. Zneeak Devoted Player

Obvious cosplay's incoming :p

War Machine
    [IMG]
    • Like x 7
  18. Perdition Committed Player

Damn, beat me to it. Had the same image in my head :D
    Good job!
    • Like x 1
  19. Zneeak Devoted Player

Another obvious one :p Can't help it though, this cannon is awesome.

Predator
    [IMG]
    • Like x 5
  20. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

His helmet enhances his powers. Now can you please explain why you have to make crass remarks all the time?