The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Turns out the bust items are tradeable, so you can get them in-game or broker if someone happens to be selling them.
    • Like x 1
  2. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Negative flash
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  3. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

I'm playing some for honor now so heres a lawbreaker inspired style :)
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 14
  4. Perdition Committed Player

Very creative! That shirt and pants are an epic combination. Never saw them that way. Bet you can make a good templar with those aswell.
    • Like x 1
  5. Caroline Dedicated Player

Just... wow.
    • Like x 2
  6. willflynne 10000 Post Club

My character that's most likely to be switched to Water is currently what I call a "vanity character," in that I don't actively progress her through the tiers. Well, today I noticed that she had enough Marks built up to pick up a piece from the Rare Style vendor, so I decided to pick up the other Heart of the Predator piece I wanted for her and this was the result.

[IMG]

I was surprised how well the Atlantean Monarch shoulders worked with this look. If (probably when LOL) I switch her to Water, this might be something I use for a Healer look. Plus if I don't like the bit of glow from the Star Sapphire emblem on the legs showing up (depends on the camera angle) I can always go with the Archer legs.

Plus one of her colors is a darker shade of blue, so I could go with that color instead and add the Blue Lantern emblem for a different kind of Healer look. :D
    • Like x 2
  7. Dene Devoted Player

Great job on the colours :) - looks awesome
  8. DarkAya Dedicated Player

Since mermaids are 'copyrighted' :D...

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 9
  9. willflynne 10000 Post Club

That turned out great, I wouldn't have thought of using that foot style for that look. :)
  10. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Haven't gotten around to taken a photo of AitchTwoOh yet, but if anyone is interested, have the full hexcode and outfit list (by the way, she is NOT an Atlantean, she hates all Atlanteans, she comes from the other lost underwater continent, the one that actually exists :p)
  11. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

How about getting around to getting a date when you can post your costume?

It's a costume contest thread after all, the more the merrier.
    • Like x 1
  12. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Fairly sure have posted Haasts long ago and she hasn't really changed since then, just minor tweaks
  13. light FX Steadfast Player

Just a random style i came up with today.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 8
  14. Caroline Dedicated Player

It looks awesome!
  15. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

you dont see ppl using corrupted or manta style anymore.
  16. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Two versions of jessica Jones since I couldn't make up my mind :)

Jacket open
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Jacket closed
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 9
  17. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

closed jacket looks like her in "The Defenders" that came out on Netflix yesterday :p
    • Like x 2
  18. light FX Steadfast Player

Ty caroline :)

Only the head is corrupted. I gotta give some credit to my league mate ahrrak. He had something kinda similar. Basically the head piece was what i took from his style and told em the dark flame aura would go well w/it. The rest is veng of hecate and hera's strength. Oh and the belt is enhanced mid-nite.
  19. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

yea I knew it was corrupted, what I meant by 'or' was that style too.

nobody uses either of those styles (corrupted or manta) anymore it seems. I've actually met some people when KCT was new that never knew about that manta set lol
  20. light FX Steadfast Player

Id use the manta one if i could get it :p Imo it looks great. Except for the boots. In fact im wearing most of it on my villain. But i barely play that toon. But yea if i could get it on the hero side id rock it as much as possible. U can use emblems with the chest too and we all know not many chest styles allow that.