The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

I also updated jay's styles,first one is more like from the comics and second one is earth 2 from cw :)
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  2. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Where did you get that top?
    • Like x 1
  3. Eve YouTuber

From the rare vendor next to where you buy hairstyles... Noble amazon
  4. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Thank you, it might show up in Prom Box one day, got the headband in there (can't see it due to characters' hair though)
  5. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Also updated my alan scott style.I must say I'm very dissapointed about the new emblem,theres no circel around it :(
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  6. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

The Starro Event maybe over, but my theme and outfits certainly aren't ;).
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

This outfit might've been better if I was flight on this toon, oh well lol.
    • Like x 1
  7. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Actually I think the one in the pic is the Themysciran Battlesuit top. Ancient Amazon Noble from the Rare Style vendor is this one:

[IMG]

And with both of them tied to a DLC/Episode, I don't know if/when they will show up in Lockboxes.
    • Like x 3
  8. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Another thing that would help is if they could get auras to match any items players wear on their backs. It's really easy for auras (especially that one which matches your color scheme) to hide things like capes. Great outfit, though.
  9. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Well I was thinking of using the Big Barda Cape for that outfit, I just don't have the 70 mov to get it atm.

Anywho, in light of the current episode. I decided to give my toon a 1940's costume.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

I pretty much went and got rid of the glowing items, and tried to make my toon look retro as possible.
    • Like x 1
  10. Eve YouTuber

My bad...
  11. Burning Jay New Player

Try using the Viking top on her. You won't need Sinestro's gauntlets that way and you can have all 4 colors; red, blue, yellow, and white
    • Like x 1
  12. light FX Steadfast Player

Some winter soldier action. Yea it should be the left arm and the star should be on the shoulder but idc, i like it.
    [IMG]
    I noticed the ultimate soldier has a robot arm from at least mid bicep down. Wish we could of got that too or instead. But this^ is still pretty cool.
    • Like x 3
  13. Perdition Committed Player

14. Perdition Committed Player

not bad, i bet that arm can be used to make a good Terminator too xD.
  15. DarkAya Dedicated Player

My Lanterns are very pleased with this new emblem.

[IMG]
    • Like x 6
  16. willflynne 10000 Post Club

It's no big deal, I was just trying to help avoid any confusion, that's all. The Themysciran Battlesuit pieces are available on Vendor 00, which is right next to the Rare Style vendor, so it may have just been a matter of mixing up the two vendors.

The only hassle with Vendor 00 is having to wait to get past a certain tier before some styles show up, while most of the Rare Style vendor stuff shows up right off the bat.
  17. willflynne 10000 Post Club

I know it hasn't even been a full day yet since the release, but I think my patience is going to be tested in waiting to get that emblem. LOL

Anyhow, awesome outfits there! :)
  18. light FX Steadfast Player

I dont think the screen shots of the new material do it justice. Looks a lot better ingame cause it keeps pulsing. Imo its the best material since the phoenix mat.
    [IMG]
    I couldnt get a great pic to really show it off. A video would be better i guess.
    • Like x 3
  19. Zneeak Devoted Player

Bionic
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  20. Batman1979 Level 30

[IMG]

Finally with the Mid-Nite Gloves, I can make a proper Wonder Woman. JSA Style
    • Like x 3