The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Balton hero Committed Player

My version of Harley from when she teamed with Power Girl in the New 52. Of course, I can never play her(except for maybe after statsrevamp), except in solo missions, cuz her only powers are Sticky Bomb, Gag Glove, Clown Box and Asphyxiation Gas....and two-handed combos, of course.

[IMG]
  2. Balton hero Committed Player

Can see I should start watching this thread for the cool **** in it. But what's the etiquette? Got about 30-something alts, a few of which have several mission-appropriate costumes, but don't want to flood the thread.
  3. light FX Steadfast Player

Post away. No1 cares and the thread is to show off costumes. If ya got 30 costumes and wanna show em off then again post away.
    • Like x 2
  4. light FX Steadfast Player

Better? :p
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  5. MarvelUniverse Well-Known Player

• Like x 9
  6. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Much. :D I think it was the Mxy hair that was so disturbing. LOL
  7. Zneeak Devoted Player

In a Ninja-mood.

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  8. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Very nice. I took some inspiration from Bombshell Wonder Woman and I'm loving the results.

[IMG]

Bombshell Sapphire Updated

[IMG]

[IMG]
    And a little animated gif I did while I was messing around in metropolis.
    [IMG]

Really wish there was a waist style that would blend in perfectly with the Noble Warrior Legs.

Edit: Really wish Imgur would stop being a pain to work with -_-
    • Like x 3
  9. Korlick Loyal Player

Another take on Predator.
    Dont know why the Gorgon Slayer legs look like that :confused:

[IMG]
    [IMG]
  10. light FX Steadfast Player

Probably just another style bug, that will never get fixed :(
  11. dogmaticus83 Active Player

I decided to temporarily go for a Blue Lantern look for my Atomic toon :).
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  12. Balton hero Committed Player

Plan in doing the Bombshellization of my mains for the JSA episode: Class Warrior to Power Patriot(or maybe Power Populist), red white and bllue power armored, Ms. Medic to.....Neighborhood Nurse(name needs work), as close as I can get to 50s Nurse style as the game'll let me, and.....not sure what to do with Frost Ferret, if he's even at end-game by then....
  13. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Tried to make Iron fist this is how it whent,the shoulders are supposed to be hes collar since none of the chests with hi collar could have a emblem on it i had to improvise :)
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 8
  14. Zneeak Devoted Player

FINALLY got my hands on the Punchline-legs to complete the look of my Harley-style on my alt!

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  15. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

See? This is what it should be all about: improvising, working with what we got, instead of crying and demanding gear just so we can recreate characters from other companies :p
    • Like x 2
  16. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

So I'm trying to come up with concepts for some new villains and I'm split apart.

First idea: A yellow lantern villain, he's inspired by WWE's bray wyatt.
    [IMG]

Second Concept: A fire type of Demoness.

[IMG]
    [IMG]

I'm having trouble with the female one since I'm not very good with naming them :confused:
    • Like x 1
  17. DarkAya Dedicated Player

Proper update with proper aura ;)
    Outta my way!

[IMG]

More visible in darker places...
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  18. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

That style and aura....

19. Balton hero Committed Player

The aura makes this awesome(r).
    • Like x 1
  20. Zneeak Devoted Player

My leprechaun is now rocking the proper aura. :cool: I wish I could get my hands on the green clover aura though.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2