The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. light FX Steadfast Player

Just showing off some halloween base stuff. Ran out of new styles to recreate atm. If anyone has some ideas let me know plz :) Oh this is my halloween style im going with for the holiday too. That new spine back really goes well with the trigon SM stuff ;)
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  2. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 13
  3. light FX Steadfast Player

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  4. iClip Committed Player

I think I got a black lantern one in my alts bank... remind me next time I log in and I'll see if it's still there.
    • Like x 1
  5. iClip Committed Player

The beach tank might be a good chest style for SS Harley.
  6. Pults Loyal Player

Having comical personality doesn't help either. I had it as well but I went with Powerful last year durring the x-mas sale. So much easier to work with a variety of styles. Comical personality whist was cool it was too limiting style-wise.
  7. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Not as limiting as Primal, unless you can fly
  8. Pults Loyal Player

Arguable but I agree that both aren't the best ones if you plan to play it on a main. If it's a theme character or an alt then I'd be fine with it. I have a male alt with flirty personality, would never pick it on my main.
  9. Champloo92 Well-Known Player

what fence is that?
  10. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Haasts is primary main hero, and she uses Primal
    Christall is main villain and uses Comical (haven't really had any problems with showing off styles on her, getting her on top of the steeple south of North Burnley Nightclub to do so on the other foot... :p)
  11. darth_paul Dedicated Player

Same here, Floridian is my main hero and he has the primal personality, the constant crouching position isn't the best, but it really doesn't get in the way of showing off styles. For the comical personality I have Fearowl on the hero side and Filty on the villain side and never really had a problem with showing styles for them, although the pose can be awkward. The flirty personality for males can be a problem though, because they just won't sit still so you have to take the shot at just the right time. I have Frozone and Bebop using that personality and often times I'm shouting at the screen, "Just stop moving guys!" :D
  12. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

For me, taken their outfit photos is a matter of patience: needs to be taken at the same position as all their other photos, which means for Haasts her wings have to be fully open, Christall has to have her right foot raised correctly and Cyana & Zoom have to have just breathed out extending their arms downward (can't remember with Blacque and Issan, Blacque uses Flirty but she flies and Issan is Power but the biggest delay is making sure the Bat-signal is shining as her pose spot is on the Bat signal in East End)
  13. Champloo92 Well-Known Player

Covered in hellflames emerges..

[IMG]

[IMG]

Spawn (my favorite cosplay)
    [IMG]

Fireball
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  14. Champloo92 Well-Known Player

Black Lantern Spawn
    [IMG]

Green Lantern Spawn
    [IMG]

[IMG]

Sinestro Spawn
    [IMG]

[IMG]

and of course, Star Sapphire Spawn

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  15. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Some Halloween looks.

[IMG]

Slight tweak on Techhawk's look from last year, decided to include the Black Lantern emblem and the Black Vapor aura on a whim.

I went with some more Lantern looks on my Light character (big freaking surprise, I know LOL). His Black Lantern look includes the Black Vapor aura, so I won't repost that look. His Halloween outfit from last year evolved from this...

[IMG]

...to this with this year's additions. The Greasy Spine is on the back.

[IMG]

And just because I couldn't resist the cliché, I used this on his Sinestro Corps/Orange Lantern armory. :D

[IMG]

AmericanArcher's look now includes the Ghostly Aura after a lucky drop in the seasonal instance. It may just be me but I think it makes the glowing eyes on the Brother Blood headpiece pop a little more.

[IMG]

Finally my Atomic character DoubleFIssion got this look for the holiday. I changed it after taking the screenshot, though, the look now uses the Orange Vapor aura instead of the Yellow Smoke.

[IMG]

Getting the color right on the Glowing skin was a little challenging. LOL

Funniest thing, though, is that I can't seem to come up with a Halloween outfit for my villain. She's already a bad guy and her outfits look a little edgy/scary to begin with. LOL
    • Like x 5
  16. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Legs look great :envious:
  17. light FX Steadfast Player

Iron pointed rail from this years halloween event.
    • Like x 1
  18. light FX Steadfast Player

So did SM today and got the new legs and a back. Here it is. I got legs from last year but i like these better. There is no bronze or silver or any of that and ya can change the glow color to your choice.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  19. Champloo92 Well-Known Player

A quick costume I was inspired by a Netflix series lately.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 9
  20. Champloo92 Well-Known Player

Was feeling playful

[IMG]

[IMG]

To infinity..and beyond!

[IMG]

Couldn't decide which wings

[IMG]