The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. MarvelUniverse Well-Known Player

Gotham Knight. Hero side PvP, or lockbox if you're lucky.
    • Like x 1
  2. darth_paul Dedicated Player

[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
    Images of my Plantasma character taking a tour of her primary base with all of the new and old spring items. In the first images she is using the rose petal aura, but the rest she is using the pollen aura.
    • Like x 2
  3. VV Dedicated Player

Here are some results from the fourth palette vs me battle.

Tried to pull off as many colours as I could:
    [IMG]
    It has the following: Gold , White, Black, Yellow, Red, Crimson, Indigo, Green, Purple, Blue and Cyan.

Here's a style inspired by Hush. ( Call him Future Hush)
    [IMG]

and here's a style inspired by Scarecrow. ( Fear gas tanks on the back and handy pellets in the waist. A newer ventilator for better protection )
    [IMG]

And here's my Hush after it got glitched in PZe while switching armories mid combat.

[IMG]

^.^

Fourth Colour was helpful for both Scarecrow and Hush. It just allows us to make our characters a lot more polished! TY Devs. Good job!
    • Like x 2
  4. Macgyver75 Well-Known Player

• Like x 3
  5. Quasimoto Active Player

Just for added contrast
  6. Batgirl2710 Active Player

[IMG]

Might not be the best but I created this outta all the styles I have. I'll probably update it with a better quality version.
  7. Dazz-252 Committed Player

My Bayonetta 2 costume.

• Like x 4
  8. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Cassandra Cain :)

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 7
  9. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Perfect. ;)
  10. MarvelUniverse Well-Known Player

Yeah, great job.
  11. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

BAE
  12. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Decided to do the same kind of outfit on one of my other speedsters, but with a few tweaks.

[IMG]

Still not 100% sure about adding in a little hint of black trim on the belt, but none of the other three colors were working so I said, "What the heck, let's try that for a while! LOL"
    • Like x 1
  13. BLK Well-Known Player

[IMG]

Has any one come close to making this look in game with current styles we have available?
    Is it possible? I went thru the 1st 200 or so posts and didnt see anything close to it so i figured id ask.
    Any help would be much appreciated.
    • Like x 2
  14. light FX Steadfast Player

Wish this game had some of those big flowing robes like in the 1st non dcuo pic u showed in the vid. There is a really cool coat/robe thing in 1 of the castleavania games. Its looks awesome. Zods coat would be something id love to see get added for the players. That kinda stuff and beards. Giant bushy biker beards and gandolf beard. Long wispy wizard beards. If we ever get a wizard beard my main toons style will be gandolf til the servers are shut down :p
  15. light FX Steadfast Player

It could be kinda done. Like a similar look. But there is no bandanna with a lightning bolt on it. Id use either vestment legs or shepard of adara legs. Electrostatic head with the only bandanna we have in game. Shock jock hands. There are some boots that look like that just cant remember the name atm. And for the chest id use....man there is 1 that is really similar just cant think of the name. I will see if i can recreate the look later 2night.
    • Like x 2
  16. light FX Steadfast Player

This is about the best i think u can get it to look like the pic above. Idk maybe someone can do it better.
    [IMG]
  17. Dazz-252 Committed Player

Same. That's all I can use but it's good enough for DCUO standards. lol
  18. BLK Well-Known Player

Looks amazing Yea im mad we dont have enough creative tools at our disposable to pull this off.
    • Like x 1
  19. light FX Steadfast Player

Kratos from GoW
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  20. light FX Steadfast Player

Looks awesome. Id say try using the stalwart defender chest. It might make the bat emblem look a lot bigger. But again very nicely done ;)