The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Sbel Devoted Player

Is that the hades cloak with a single shoulder guard? Nice, I'll have to remember that.
    • Like x 2
  2. Cursed Khagan Well-Known Player

Absolutely love these! A fine warrior, sister! :)
    • Like x 2
  3. Mermaid Dedicated Player

Why yes it is! I Ever since I knew about the existence of the Cloak of Hades, I just knew I must put the two together!

Thanks!!! <3
    • Like x 2
  4. Drake Malice Dedicated Player

No it isnt, it is Sector Incendiary
  5. darth_paul Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    Well, I couldn't resist giving yet another of my characters in DCUO a new look. I liked the old design that I had for him a lot and really didn't want to change it, but after being a bit bored while playing last night, I ultimately decided what the heck and went ahead and did it and promptly took a screen shot of him showing off outside his relocated secret base. I like to think that this costume is more "sporty" especially with that large engine thing on his back which I thought would compliment his super-speed power nicely.
  6. c6relic New Player

My Blue Lantern ( Troll ) and my Green Lantern ( DPS )
    I took inspiration from Kyle Raynar and
    used the Oan Tech Mask to compliment
    the overall look of for my Blue Lantern.

[IMG][IMG][IMG]
  7. apocalypsegodx Loyal Player

Man I've behn seeing a lot of Knights and dungeon and dragons looking toons running around everywhere lately :)
  8. Corsair X Well-Known Player

This is my alt costume for Capt Lightning
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  9. DaMaxchine New Player

What suit is that, I need bird-like suits to look like those owl guys from batman and the court of owls
  10. Dcon34DCUO Loyal Player

The Head, chest and legs(not sure of the waist) are the Lethal Zealot style. It's the Lockbox style inspired by the New 52 Talon (Court of Owls).
  11. Drake Malice Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    I did it anyways
    • Like x 1
  12. Azreaus Committed Player

Here's a look at a couple of updated costumes My chars are currently sporting:-

Here's my Light DPS
    [IMG]

Here's my Nature Healer
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  13. Laz523 Well-Known Player

what chest piece is that?
  14. Delta795 New Player

Updated. I like to try and recreate my favorites, right now on Delta I have
    Captain Atom DPS / Major Force Controller
    [IMG]
    On the Shaz, I have Shazam Healer / Black Adam DPS
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  15. Dcon34DCUO Loyal Player

Tunic of Greed. Obtained from the Luthor's Orders Investigation.
    • Like x 1
  16. Laz523 Well-Known Player

oh ok, I just got last night but didn't check it out. thanks for the info
  17. MarvelUniverse Well-Known Player

• Like x 9
  18. Amburere New Player

I haven't played in a long time, but I'm really proud of how my main guy looks.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    And here's his Kryptonian look
    [IMG]
    • Like x 9
  19. Azreaus Committed Player

Wasn't happy with my Healer showing so much skin so I tweaked her new look from this:-
    [IMG]

to this :-
    [IMG]
  20. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Since this thread was mentioned in another (and all the recent drama kind of bumped this one back a few pages LOL) I thought I'd share a couple of newer looks.

I switched colors on one of my armories for Will Chill recently to be able to use a Blue Lantern look (for when I get high enough to get that gear lol) and decided to play around with it a bit, and this was the result:

[IMG]

Of course, with a "dark and brooding" Batman style, you GOTTA have a "crouching on a rooftop with the Bat-Signal in the sky" pic. :D

Next up, Headlong recently got the Daggerpoint chest in a South Gotham duo, so again I played around a bit and came up with this somewhat Flash-inspired look:

[IMG]

Still haven't decided how seriously I'm going to pursue the Flash boots for this character. They never seem to work well with outfits when I preview them on the broker.
    • Like x 4