The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Guess I should post my all white Promethium Knight. ;)

Although one of his Armories has a Black Red and White color palette. ;)
    • Like x 1
  2. Rhinosus13 Loyal Player

Just an update of my costume, left was my old costume, right is my new costume

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  3. iLLusion New Player

Cheers.

Would love to, but I'm on EUPC. Thanks anyway CB.

Thanks! It's nice to finally have more flora ingame, and spring base items hit the nail on the head in that regard.
  4. Light Yaku New Player

Here are the variation of Light Yaku..... USPC

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  5. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

Quote="Haru Hollow, post: 2552011, member: 323827"]Actually to talk to Curse Bringer, dang man, I passed by you once in the game and you have some nice style =D would you post a SS of your character how he is now?[/quote]
    Sure I 'll post some later
    • Like x 1
  6. Haru Hollow New Player

Please, do it bro. =D
  7. Haru Hollow New Player

Sure I 'll post some later[/quote]

Nice bro =D

Wow, really nice job bro. o.o

Wow, really cool bro, the current look kinda make me think: wow, a TRON Archer. =D
  8. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

By popular demand ;)

Here is the Promethium Knight.

[IMG]The various looks for Troll PVE, DPS PVE, TROLL PVP, DPS PVP using the almighty Armories.

This character was a happy accident. I convinced a group of friends to play DCUO and we made a villain group mixing Chess piece names with an element.

Thus the Promethium Knight... the Titanium King.... etc.
    • Like x 3
  9. Haru Hollow New Player

Please, tell me you play in the USPC cuz I want a SS with you. *-*
    • Like x 1
  10. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

Ok so a year later, here's what Curse looks like.
    Fire now, not mental.

Tank/PvP 1 style
    [IMG]

DPS/PvP 2 style
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  11. Haru Hollow New Player

Nice bro, can we take one SS together sometime when I improve my character a lil more? =D
  12. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

Sure
  13. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Sorry.... I play Promethium Knight on USPS3.

On USPC on the Villains side you would have to settle with the allmighty Doombot 2099. ;)

[IMG]His look evolved a bit with time.

On the USPC Heroes side... my main is Saturn Knight. The first character I created on PC 3 years ago.

[IMG]

I have other toons that I play for fun... or to build up a specific character. But Saturn Knight is my highest toon on USPC that I play end game content with.... although my Doombot is getting there too. ;)
    • Like x 3
  14. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

One of the characters that I am slowly building is DarkerDevil;

[IMG]

Yeah I know... the name stinks..... all I could do to give him a DD like name after spending wayyyy too much time trying other options. Will probably rename him when I find a better option.

Anyone has any ideas??

Originally I had made it into one of the Armories of my BlintBat toon.

I would use Batman for Martial Arts.... and DD for Dual Wield....... until I realised that I would never be able to have the Escrime Sticks since I did not create the BlindBat toon using DW. I had created him to practice using Batman outside of Legend matches.

Being the big DD fan that I am.... I HAD to recreate a toon to have him using the proper weapon. Although we can't seem to be able to change the color of the sticks to red. But I still get a kick of throwing them sticks around with my DD toon. ;)

Guess I should upgrade my sig. ;)
    • Like x 4
  15. Minnion Devoted Player

Alrighty then, here we... go.
    [IMG]

And here is a bonus, you get to see my "Day cloths" on display in my bedroom armory.

[IMG]
  16. Minnion Devoted Player

Hero side costumes make me think of Power rangers for some reason...
  17. Minnion Devoted Player

Going back over some screenshots I've realized that I've gone through a bit of an evolution in terms of my costume...

[IMG]
    Above is me in my "classic" look next to Deathstroke.

[IMG]
    Striking a pose! YEEEAH!

[IMG]
    And the evolution begins... (This probably would have made a good red lantern costume.)

[IMG]
    Not one of my finer moments....

[IMG]
    Smmok'n!

[IMG]
    Such a nice spread....

[IMG]
    The home office.

[IMG]
    It's not possible! NOOO!

[IMG]
    The next significant evolution of my costume.... Goey.

[IMG]
    What did the Krampus bring you for Christmas?

[IMG]
    Ever felt like sitting at home and brooding over how those pesky heroes ruined your plans yet again?

[IMG]
    I don't know what it is, but I want one! (for my lair.)
    • Like x 4
  18. masso9112 Well-Known Player

I present you, my Gadget/Acrobat/Dual Pistols character.... Cobalt Shot"
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  19. Haru Hollow New Player

Your Hero side make me think about Kamen Raider for some reason. xD Lets take some SS any of these days? =D

yeah, and **** it, I'm sounding like a ''fanboy'' but well, I really like taking nice SS. xD
  20. Haru Hollow New Player

The SS side to side with Kim, I don't know why, maybe cuz of your clothes colors fusion or your size or your stance, my mind automatically thought: ''Damn, it could be like my H. Hollow lil sister. o_O'' Ok, I know, a ''lil sister'' that can actually kick my *** pretty bad, but well, anyways, really great work Minnion. =D