The most boredom dude of the Boredom land

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Yvtq8k3n The 7, Jul 13, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yvtq8k3n The 7 Well-Known Player

I dont know why, but I dont feel like anything matters in terms of dcuo featsM_M
    Im bored everyday, literally.
    The upcoming changes are great, but I think there is little to no excitement in the current state of the game.
    The raids are boring.
    The alert is fun, but it sucks to do it.
    The duo is just easy.
    Dailys are always the same, spank add, hit cog, repeat.
    I dont know, but what is lacking?

I think we need more fun in dailys, maybe a challenge that if you complete optimal you get better rewards?
    I think we need more gear drops that matter, I know people cry for the best gear on the shop, but thats just so boring. I enjoy the Dice for Need once in a while, why not use it abit. (I remeber me getting a dps neck as a troll, so I could get into the next tier xd, fun old times)
    The current gear system is so BORING, why not make the op weapons(1-h, Sheild...) drop as Group Loot "Dice for Need" and the op rings and neck as elite or content only drops, It would bring so much more fun to this game.

Well, I will glad hear your prespectives and sugestion to save this game from the Boredom Land:)
    • Like x 2
  2. Dubb Lantern Well-Known Player

You’re not bored; you’re boring.
    • Like x 5
  3. willflynne 10000 Post Club

The game is what you make of it.
    • Like x 4
  4. Shalayah Committed Player

Whenever I get bored with a game. I stop playing it for a while.
    • Like x 5
  5. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Take a break, come back when the next episode releases. I've been catching up on my backlog of games for the past month as I have most of the stuff I want from the current episode. It's normal to go through a lull and come back revitalised when new content/updates come out.
    • Like x 2
  6. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Yeah because it was SO exciting running the same content anywhere from 3-4 months to a year or more and still not getting certain pieces to drop. Big WoW, so MuCh ExCiTe!!??!! :rolleyes: There's more than enough RNG in the game....the LAST thing we need is to bring back that craptacular Best Gear randomly dropping in content. A lot of people spent YEARS pleading with the Devs to abolish that brutal system. Why in Zod's name would you want that archaic system back???o_O

I don't know what the solution is to your boredom issue, but I'm 100% positive that it's not your suggestion above. That's not an opinion, that's irrefutable fact.
    • Like x 4
  7. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Wait… I’m lost… how will changing the gear drops change how “fun” the content is? You will still be doing the same thing. That make no sense at all. If gambling excites you than play the with time capsules.

When I do want to run dailies I just join elite raid runs even if I’m loot locked. I never understood people who equate the gear drops with their enjoyment of the content itself. I’ve heard people say they enjoyed the open world bosses of wonderverse and 31st century so when I said they can still fight doomsday over and over they said why would they do it since they are loot locked. That just shows they don’t actually like the open world bosses, they just like the drops. Same with your suggestion. If you don’t enjoy the dailies or duo than run something you do like. You said that you enjoy the alert but won’t do it. Why not?
    • Like x 3
  8. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Yeah I do hope tomorrow will bring a little bit of a shakeup.
    • Like x 1
  9. Charon Lead Content Designer

It will.
    • Like x 5
  10. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

As always, you’re a treasure! Looking forward to it! :)
    • Like x 1
  11. zNot Loyal Player

I fully agree with gear system part and think that dcuos current one is not ideal at all and that raids have become boring due to being too easy/short/rushed.
  12. zNot Loyal Player

What is tomorrow?
  13. Eve YouTuber

I like the current system. I grind at my own pace and I am not forced to relay on others to get my gear. (Most quests I can do solo and It's enough for me). However when I get abit burnt out I try to do something else- I either level a new villain (Because I rarely play villain side),
    or go to another game until I know there is something new to do or test server gets updated.
    • Like x 3
  14. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

It’s just reset. But the bonus week could be the double Flashpoint, which would at the very least mean more stuff on the vendor. Or maybe the new episode stuff will go on test. Who knows?
    • Like x 1
  15. Yass Queen Hyppolyta Dedicated Player

You actually posted that you're nostalgic for ninja looting lmao
    • Like x 8
  16. hotsizz1e03 Committed Player

Like i told the other developers.. The new membership should be promoting longer game play.. Replay badges need to be included in membership.
    • Like x 1
  17. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Thursday.
    • Like x 5
  18. PolarisSylar Committed Player

Thursday. Weekly raid reset day
    • Like x 2
  19. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

What's the bonus :D
    • Like x 1
  20. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

It's a surprise.