The Madness at Strykers

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Joker, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Joker New Player

I went over to Strykers to pay Groddy baby a visit and i noticed the madness caused by these new collections with the Home Turf DLC. Low spawn rates,Campers with duel flags! oh has a display of such desperation to get an auction house in somebodies house ever been seen in the history of mankind? It's marvelous.
    • Like x 1
  2. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

Same with Arkham, which is probably worse. I made out pretty well at Strykers even sniping a few campers. I ended up getting 2 blue toothbrushes in about 5 minutes.
    • Like x 1
  3. Joker New Player

I never did count how many teeth Croc had left in that scaly little mouth of his after the DLC launched
    • Like x 1
  4. The dark knight New Player

They should drastically increase the spam rates of arkham and stryker's collections!

I've got more chars than fingers on a hand. I already put hours into getting 5 base amenities for just ONE of my chars. I can't possibly do that for all of my characters. This game should be fun, not flying around for hours just to get the last item of a collection that allows to put up an amenity that should've come with the DLC itself.
    • Like x 2
  5. ZEUSofGODS Dedicated Player

Kind of agree here... I wish the amenities were account bound.. I don't see myself doing this all over again for my alt.. I've collected everything in game so far besides the valentines day collections... Arkham was finished before te dlc released... Strykers was completed 3 days after dlc release... The rest 2 day after!! But man was I grinding!!! Now it's almost impossible with so many people trying to get the collections in Strykers... I can't do it again... My alt will have to use my mains lairs!!
  6. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

Its funny to go up to a collection and see two people dueling... and in the midst of their duel. Taking that collection goldy. Ive done it a few times now to players dueling over collection goldies. Campin the campers. :cool:
    • Like x 1
  7. Alitain1 Well-Known Player

I gotta say I've had a completely different experience. I've gone to Arkham and Stryker's and found the place nearly dead. No players around, no collections, nada.
    • Like x 1