The Last Son of Krypton - Supergirl

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Elijah Seed, Jul 17, 2022.

1. Elijah Seed Well-Known Player

I have been experiencing an issue with Supergirl in the solo instance The Last Son of Krypton that I cannot figure out.

During the Xa-Du fight every time he goes to a Yellow Sun Projector Supergirl will block him in and he will not leave the Projector without A LOT of effort on my part. This has been happening with both characters that I have been running LSK on.

No matter what I do to try to position myself or to position him so that I can knock him out of the Projector Supergirl is right there every time to block him from leaving and he will fully heal forcing the fight to unnecessarily last longer that I think it should.

This morning I ran the Elite version of LSK on a lark and learned that there is no option whatsoever to turn off the Projectors and that was a HUGE PITA. I didn't die (came close a couple of times) but she just stood there and seemed to actively prevent him from leaving the Yellow Sun Projector that he chose.

Even if I run to the far side of the room in the hopes that he will follow me she stops him from leaving until he is fully healed. This seems like an obvious design flaw OR a deliberate mechanic to extend the time it takes to complete this instance artificially.

I don't think it's right.
    • Like x 1
  2. Tiffany6223 Devoted Player

I too have experienced this many times as I only run the elite version of this because I weird like that lol. The only two things I have found in my experience so far is to either A) get myself between Xa Du and Supergirl. Please note this does not always work 100% of the time. B) I use my pet, Father Box, to attack him which seems to be the best way I have found so far to get Xa Du out of the Projector because he ignores Supergirl's attacks and focuses on Father Box. Then its just lunge, lunge, lunge and lunge some more.
  3. Kreachure Committed Player

Just don't let him get to the projectors. You can spam lunge and he'll never get up or get very far
  4. MelloManiac New Player

Call out your 3 back ups , HOL Ally , a tier 2-3 pet trinket and stand on his right side so that you block him in with the stuff you called out on the right of you . Oh and your orbital/SC . Goodluck!
  5. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

While I agree that she's a bigger hindrance than help(thanks for the 'help' Kara), lunge-lunge-lunge-lunge will keep him from healing. You can toss in a quick move between lunges, but if you continuously lunge him it stops the heals and you WILL push him out of the light eventually. HOL bot, orbitals, henchmen, pet....all that stuff will get him eventually. I also thought she was a big part of the issue on my first run, but the continuous lunge trick does work.

Here's another thread with some good advice as well.