The Intentions Behind WM & AM??

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Ringz, May 7, 2016.

1. Karas2016 Dedicated Player

They should have just stuck with wm and work from there, but they had to do the unneeded 360.
  2. xRI0Tx Well-Known Player

Completely agree. Balance was much better back then unless you were running with the real cream of the crop dps. Whirling dervish was the great equalizer of T4 and phase dodge was the great equalizer of T5. Would have been nice if they would have just made those iconics.

T4 melee ice or gadgets + whirling dervish was probably the most fun I've ever had in this game.
    • Like x 2
  3. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

I think the devs may change how we DPS with the weapon update. We may have more options if the weapon damage pass is enough for some powers. The issue than is will it be too much for Sorcery and Earth or will the pets be adjusted downward to make them more balanced?

There are so many unanswered questions at the moment with how the weapon update will impact the game. I hope WM becomes a viable option again for those that want to play that style and those that enjoy the AM can play the AM. I hope the devs do something to get us as players more options for DPS loadouts.
    • Like x 2