The Hallows (USPS) Recruiting

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Greenman_x, Nov 7, 2015.

1. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

The Hallows, a US Playstation HERO League, is recruiting players.

We are a newly formed league with players that have been around since Beta. We are a relatively laid back league, with no real scheduled raid times, no true "Leader" or anything like that. We just like to log in, run content and have a good time (while, obviously getting things done at the same time). We attempt all types of content (Elite runs and Survival Modes included) and are always going after feats and skill points.

Because of the league structure, we encourage players to engage themselves with others. It's a league, so people are there to help you get things done, but we won't hold your hand through it. If you want to run something, let people know. We want all new members to actively become a part of the league, not just be a guy with a title under his/her name.

We're looking for players of all roles 150 CR and up with SP equivalent (or higher) than their CR. If you don't quite fit those requirements, shoot us a tell anyway.

If you're alone, we'll take you. If you have a group of friends that you want to bring in, let us know. If youre a league leader and your league is dying out, bring 'em here.

If interested, contact any one of Greenman, Plague Hunter, Damian Strange, Rockamedes or Korlick or send me a PM directly on the forums.

WAVEDOX Information
    • Like x 3
  2. DarthSizzle Dedicated Player

Yooooooooo
  3. DarthSizzle Dedicated Player

Looking for all roles! Come check us out
  4. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

Looking for all roles 126 CR and up with equivalent or higher SP.

We run content all throughout the day.

If interested, contact Greenman, Plague Hunter, SolusPrime, Matt H, Rockamedes, Damian Strange, Pr0t0 Type or Wild Berry.
  5. DarthSizzle Dedicated Player

We've added some more cool peeps to the league and we want to add more. Contact any of the above players if interested.
  6. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

Bump.
  7. DarthSizzle Dedicated Player

New episode around the corner so if you need a league or you and some friends need a place come check us out.
  8. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

Bump.

If you're looking for a league that runs all forms of content, then hit us up. Still looking for players of all roles with 126CR and up and equivalent of higher SP than CR.

We'll take groups of people as well. If you have friends that you want to bring along or if your league is dying out, then feel free to bring them all.

If interested, contact Greenman, Plague Hunter, Solusprime, Damian Strange, Matt H/Alex B, Pr0t0 Type, Rockamedes or Korlick. Feel free to send me or Darthsizzle a PM as well.
  9. DarthSizzle Dedicated Player

Bump^^^^
  10. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

I ran with a fire dps from you guys league in the LoA duo tonight, he seemed decent.
  11. DarthSizzle Dedicated Player

Not really sure how to respond but OK. Our mates are all capable of holding their own while watching trilogies lol
  12. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

it was a compliment
  13. DarthSizzle Dedicated Player

Well tyvm
  14. Korlick Loyal Player

The name ColdMetal Killer sounds familiar. I think it was me. You were Atomic tanking, right? and at the end i get the Elemental feat, i bow you wave.
  15. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Yep that was me. I actually expected you to leave after you saw I was a support role so I thank you for sticking around lol.
    • Like x 1
  16. Korlick Loyal Player

No, thank you for help me with that feat (y)
    I dont care what role is my partner in a duo. As long as we can go through it, its all good.
  17. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

Still looking for players of all roles. 126 CR and up, with equivalent or higher SP.

We'd love to add a small group, so if you and your friends need an active league that runs all content, feel free to contact us.

Contact Greenman, Plague Hunter, SolusPrime, Damian Strange, Mike B/Matt H/Alex B, Rockamedes, Pr0t0 type or Korlick if interested.
  18. DarthSizzle Dedicated Player

Still looking for new peeps! Come check us out or any questions feel free to hit up any of the above.
  19. DarthSizzle Dedicated Player

20. DarthSizzle Dedicated Player

Another feat vid ... Ty Mac for these's