The Galaxy Force Welcomes You!

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Mr. G, Sep 22, 2020.

1. Mr. G New Player

Hello Fellow Heroes,

My name is Galaximus, I am the leader of, The Galaxy Force. We are a new league who are seeking new members who want to truly enforce the Laws of Truth & Justice across the horizon. For now, we have some spots available as we have 9 members currently and want to build a strong foundation with a hopeful future in DCUO.

Please Read Our Rules: Updated: (10 - 19 - 2020)

1.) Must Be On PS4/PC & North America (NA) Servers.

2.) Active League Days Are Tuesdays - Saturdays
    No Set Start Time As Members Can Appear Anytime Online.

3.) Our Free Days OR Non League Days Are Sundays & Mondays.

4.) League Raids Are Scheduled Some Saturdays With Leadership Via First Come, First Run Rule. However, Other League Members Can Run Raids When They Are Available Throughout Each Week As Well.

5.) All Members Must Be Active In League At Least 2 Days Per Week. You Can Solo OR Team Up With Fellow League Members But I Suggest Teaming Up Most Times.

6.) Must Be A Hero Either Leveling Up 1-30 OR CR 130 or Below.

7.) Do Not Use Any CR Boosters! You Can Level Skip To 25

8.) Unless All Members Agree, No Speed Running OR
    Skipping Enemies Throughout Content.

9.) In Full League Runs Only, Before Starting Boss Battles, Make Sure All Members Are Present. In addition, the Tank Starts Fight First.

10.) Respect Our League's Culture, Leadership & Members.

11.) You Must Be At Least 14 Years of Age or Older To Join.

12.) You Must Be Able To Hear The League With A Mic But You Can Type In Chat If You Are Shy Or Just Don't Feel Like Talking.

13.) You Can Have Only 2 Characters Per Member In The League.

14.) If You Name Change Any Hero, Please Let Leadership Know ASAP!

15.) Don't Be Afraid To Ask Questions OR Ask For Assistance/Backup.

16.) Be Open To A Diverse Group of People of All Backgrounds.

17.) English Speaking Players Only.

18.) No Speed Hacks, Cheats or Mods of Any Kind On Your Platform.

19.) If You Are A Streamer, Be Sure To Have Your Settings Set To Push To Talk. Push Button On To Talk To League, Push Button Off To Talk To Your Stream. Let's Be Considerate To Our League To Ensure Accurate & Cohesive Communication.

20.) Never Ask For A Promotion! Leadership Will Contact You If We Feel You Are Fit & Earned The Right To Be Promoted.

21.) Galaxy Force Leaguemates Are Not To Be Kicked During Missions Unless They Have Been Inactive For 15 Minutes During Missions. If A Leaguemate Is Kicked By Any Random(s) In A Mission, All Galaxy Force Members Are To Leave That Mission Period! No Exceptions!

22.) No Talks of Politics, Racism, Sexism, Sexual Orientation, Religion and other sensitive topics of any kind during league activities.

23.) We Don't Mind Cursing But Use of Certain Derogatory Terms That Disrespects One's Race, Beliefs or Religion is Strictly Prohibited And Won't Be Tolerated In The Galaxy Force.

24.) Leadership of The Galaxy Force ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE For Deals Involving In-Game Items, Holding Items, Real Money OR Pre-Paid Cards Between League Members OR Randoms. DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK!

25.) Have Fun, Get Stronger & Complete Content With Fellow Members.

IMPORTANT INFO:

(*) What You Put Into This League Is What You Will Get Back. Keep That In Mind As Well Ask For Backup/Help If You Need It.

(*) Yes! We Finally Have Our League Hall - Cosmic Tower! Members can use the teleporters to access it in the Watchtower Meta, Tech or Magic wings or your Base teleporter if you have the league hall generator general mod.

(*) All Roles Are Accepted Here! If you're looking to start your Hero career off right like us and seeking a league who welcomes rookies or returning players like us and you are lower level, then contact me in this thread.

(*) The Chief & Assistant Leader Will Be Online At Least 3-4 Days Per Week For Questions, Concerns, Runs & League Duties. They Will Take Advantage of Sundays & Mondays Free Days At Their Leisure But Will Help If Heavily Needed By Members. We Want Our Members To Enjoy Running With Us But With Each Other As Well To Build A Bond And Familarity With The League Itself.

Feel free to ask any questions and we will try to get back to you in a timely manner. Thank You for your time and consideration fellow Heroes.

⭐ We Are The Hammer of Justice ⭐

⭐ Truth & Justice For All ⭐

Galaximus
    Chief Leader of The Galaxy Force
    • Like x 1
  2. Mr. G New Player

Any New Heroes Interested? Either for New or Returning Heroes.
  3. Snufelupachris New Player

Found it. Thanks for having me.
    • Like x 1
  4. Mr. G New Player

Glad you did Snufel. Welcome To The Galaxy Force!
  5. Mr. G New Player

Congratulations Galaxy Force! We Earned Our League Hall!
  6. Nuenez New Player

hi i would also like to join your league. toon name Hiemi
    • Like x 1
  7. Mr. G New Player

Hello Nuenez! I will add you to my friend's list later today and add you to The Galaxy Force once you're online. Welcome!
  8. Mr. G New Player

League Announcement! League Announcement!

1st GF League Challenge! 1st GF League Challenge!

The Challenge: First To Earn 130k Lifetime Prestige Contribution.

1st Place Winner:

Becomes The 1st GF General Officer & Gets A Statue With Both Chief Leader - Galaximus & Assistant Leader - Queen Yemoja In The Cosmic Tower League Hall. In Addition, You Become Apart of The Galaxy Force Leadership Team & Gets Exclusive League Perks.

2nd Place Runner-Up:

If You Are The First To Earn 90k Lifetime Prestiege Points At The Time The Winner Is Determined, You Will Be Promoted To Pro Member Automatically.

3rd Place:

If You Are The First To Earn 70k Lifetime Prestige Points At The Time The Winner Is Determined, You Will Be Promoted To Senior Member Automatically.

Info: If You Have Alts, You Can Use Both Characters But Only 1 Can Reach 130K To Win! No, You Cannot Combine Lifetime Prestige Points. After Your First Month Being GF General Officer, Your Alt Will Be Promoted As Well But Won't Receive A Statue. 2nd & 3rd Place - Main & Alt Will Be Promoted Automatically But Neither Will Receive A Statue.

This Is A Rare Opportunity To Get Promoted, So I Hope All Members Will Participate. (Leadership Cannot Participate)

League Challenge Expires:

Thursday - March 4th, 2021 @ 6am (c) / 7am (e)

Good Luck To Everyone Competing!

Thank You!

Galaximus
    Chief Leader of The Galaxy Force

Queen Yemoja
    Assistant Leader of The Galaxy Force
  9. Madine Wayne New Player

I would love to join your league, my friend. the name's Madine from the Philippines and i am in the US/NA server. my IGN is Madine Kent.
  10. Thomas Wayne II New Player

The Owlman has an alt that is inttrested in joining your league.
  11. Dutchess Active Player

Hey guys where ya been its Goddess PINQ