The Dropouts Want You To Drop In

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by BOXIE, Jun 18, 2019.

1. BOXIE Well-Known Player

Hello:):) everyone and welcome to our recruitment thread. As some of u may not know but we are one of the very few leagues that has been around since birthright server. Yep you heard it right the birthright server. We been around since the beta and haven't left since. We average around about 10 players daily different times and have players from all over the WORLD,"YEP I SAID IT, ALL OVER THE WORLD." We are looking for more players to add to our family, yes i said "FAMILY". Our requirement isn't So bad. CR->260 (or above) SP->250 (or above) AGE->18yr (or older). We are a fun league to be around. We enjoy each other company and always willing to help as long you return the same. Our ranks are based of your SP and after you past our 45day probation period(making sure you are serious) and once you past the 45 day probation period you will be ranked according to you SP.

League Leader::p:p
    Ultimate Crimson, VorVan, Crimson Juice, and Crimson Chick (same person)

Generals::D:D
    OmnipotentlyVolatile
    MysticDream
    Sgt Sockpuppet
    Spectacularr, Spectacularra, Ultra Spectacularr, Ultra Spectacularra (same person)
    RainbowsDreamz, xMiss Englandx, Pure Ranger (same person)
    Han Lower, Mighty Baldoa, Migghty Han, Juris Prudence115 (same person)

Generals are here to help run the league and there purpose is to help with feats, run raids, and guide in coming players in the right direction. And yes we have ALL THE LEAGUE BUFFS. If this is the type of league you are looking to join please feel free to contact me or any of the generls listed above so we can talk on the possibility of you joining the family, "THE DROPOUTS"

:cool::cool: "WE HERE TO CHEW BUBBLE GUM AND KICK BUTT, BUT WE ARE ALL OUT OF BUBBLE GUM":cool::cool:
    • Like x 1
  2. BOXIE Well-Known Player

still looking to add to the FAMILY.
  3. Elendril New Player

Hey !
    I'm glad Leagues like yours are still up and ready to build something even bigger.
    I'm litteraly not what your are waiting for... I just started the game again last week, i don't know anything about it but i really want to.
    But used to play MMORPG (WoW, TESO,GW1/2 and the list goes on...)
    I'm ready to learn, improve and put time in it.
    If, even if i'm not the player you are looking for, you are ready to help me out; i will try my best to give it back to you.
    26 yo, SP : 0, CR : 0 ;)