THE DROPOUTS ARE RECRUITING!! CR 85 TO T5 READY

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by BOXIE, Jun 27, 2013.

1. BOXIE Well-Known Player

2. naturman667 New Player

i have an earth tank at pve cr 62 and pvp cr 81 i also have a hl dps pve cr 49 can u still accept me and help my tank get from 62 to 70
  3. BOXIE Well-Known Player

Sure hit me up and we talk bro.
  4. Volatile1 New Player

Awesome league! I joined after some bad experiences with other leagues and can only say that these guys are legit and mean what they say. If you want to have fun and don't mind your ears being violated from time to time this is the league for you. Best PVP runs I have had since Beta!!
  5. BOXIE Well-Known Player

Let's go people keep it coming. This league is becoming really know so let's kick a*s.
  6. Echoes 519 New Player

Hey my in game name is Echoes 519. Imma 97 cr dps/troll fullT5. 132 sp pvp cr 82. You guys still hiring?
  7. BOXIE Well-Known Player

Yes we are.
  8. SoulflyMike42 New Player

Hello DCUO fam! I am Purple Keef. Mental 1803VIT from the Dropout League. We are currently in need of a few Healers and Tanks for the league. We would like them to be T5 ready especially the Tanks so we can be assured for a comfortable league Nexus and Paradox runs. We have grown significantly with DPS/ Trollers. We do have great Healers and Tanks currently but due to a few recruitment of trollers and dps's we would like to even out a few T5 raids groups at same time for the league to get together. We don't really pug T5 raids we get as many league members as possible.
    PLEASE send tell to Purple Keef whenever im online during the night time. Thanks a lot to everybody on this thread. We have pulled in great people so far due to this thread and would like to keep it coming!
  9. BOXIE Well-Known Player

And if u cant reach purple hit me up on boxie or vorvan I'm the leader.
  10. Enjoi Well-Known Player

Wanted to say, Ran with DCblaze the other night from the dropouts, very cool cat, and helped finish out a raid when was in need. Free bump!
    • Like x 1
  11. BOXIE Well-Known Player

Thanks for the shout out bro. My guys are always here to help.
  12. Iamkru New Player

Is this a villain league?.. If so I'm interested I've got a 129sp fire tank .. Looking for a team msg me
  13. BOXIE Well-Known Player

Na bro hero.
  14. Rediclousness New Player

I am a cr 87 ice tank looking for a league recently disbanded from a league so I need people to help me run t5 instances
  15. SoulflyMike42 New Player

Yeah thanks a lot for the bump mayne! Means a lot from a league leader tell you the truth.
    • Like x 2
  16. SoulflyMike42 New Player

Yeah Rediclousness we would be happy to let you be part of are great family. Send a tell to me Purple Keef or Boxie/ Vor Van the leader. We will help you with whatever you feel like you need at the time bud
  17. BOXIE Well-Known Player

recruiting has stop for dps and trollers but still looking for gear tank and healers who can run nexus or paradox. so hit me up if there's any out. u wont regret joining the dropouts.
  18. BOXIE Well-Known Player

19. Enjoi Well-Known Player

Free Bump for an awesome league!
    • Like x 1
  20. BOXIE Well-Known Player

We still looking for healers and tanks. If u interested send me a tell or shout. Ill be gladly to discuss the future of this league. If I don't respond I'm probably running something with the league so send me a mail in game.