The DCUO Winter Sale!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Dec 21, 2022.

1. Eve YouTuber

I decided to buy 2 DCUO Statues off eBay instead, lol, but this is a great sale.
    • Like x 1
  2. Random Mind Dedicated Player

Too bad Marketplace cash isn't 50% off, but I'll take what I can get.

[IMG]
  3. Cable Girl Active Player

I stand corrected, this sale is actually pretty good, Thanks Mepps and the daybreak team, Merry Xmas and enjoy your XMas break :)
    • Like x 3
  4. Jcal Dedicated Player

Sweet Jesus... Ally Favor is back on sale! Ohhh that's mighty tempting. I'm a bit bummed out that the unlocked TCs aren't on sale again, like they were last year (unlocked Wondrous TC for 50DC/MC). Oh well; gain something, lose something.

Thanks for the holiday gift.
  5. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Well, the 40 pack returning at 3000MPC/DBC is about .75 each, so they are kind of on sale....just not as good a sale, and in bulk vs 1 at a time.

Still, better price than buying 20 yesterday or after the sale. I'm still not buying stabilizers.:p
  6. beardrive Committed Player

That's a totally badass sale! All the stuff that's never usually on sale. That's the way to do it! I think of this year I might end up even buying daybreak cash instead of just using my customer loyalty points. :)
  7. Lucius New Player

Nobody wants to have alts any more. For players wanting to uplevel alts, the artifacts create a up hill battle that few to nobody wants to go through the process as doing it on their main is such a challenge that it nobody wants to go through it again. The solution i think is to make artifact stats equal across all characters. If dedicated players want to spend even more time on dc up leveling main and alt toons then they should without the daunting thought of artifacts stopping them all together and just logging in on their main to do daily missions and then switching to another game because to do anything else on dcuo is too much of a climb for new and existing players
  8. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

it's Ra Coin by the way
  9. DezFTW Active Player

Were Lairs discounted?
  10. Limey Committed Player

Yes, everything except the specifically mentioned exclusions.
  11. DezFTW Active Player

Guess I'll be waiting until the next sale. Thanks for the info.
  12. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Might be one in the summer, but generally Xmas is the 'everything' sale...if we get one at all.
    • Like x 1