The Dark Detectives PC/HERO/US (New Player Friendly)

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by GBATMANG, Aug 31, 2022.

1. GBATMANG New Player

Greetings fellow Comic fans,

The Dark Detectives is looking for highly motivated new players to join it's ranks.

The goal of the Dark Detectives is to provide new and returning players who are interested in FEATS collecting a place to find others with a similar interest.

The ideal candidate is a new or returning player who is interested in taking a friendly, organized approach to tackling all of the games available FEATS to earn SP and improve our members characters.

Maturity, patience, and an ability to be in game on a regular basis, to communicate on Mic and take and understand directions for coordinated team play is essential.

We will tackle in order what content we can based on our numbers. If there is only two of us, we will tackle duos until we grow or can find others through LFG to take on the larger content.

If these ideas are appealing to you and you are tired of fighting for a way to earn FEATS, then please consider contacting me via in game mail.

Post your interest here for a in game reply and invite.

Please provide the following:

1. Full contact name so you can be added as a friend.
    2. Your interest level in the above information and your willingness and ability to join and help.
    3. Your Time zone and days and hours that you most often play.
    4. Please say if you are a brand new player (Not an alt) or a returning player.

Activity and actively assisting others in the league will be both fundamental and essential to membership.

Members should anticipate being expected to take part in one full League feat event a week barring RL and unforeseen circumstances.

Thank you.
  2. CrimsonnHood New Player

Sound good, sign me up!

1.DCUO name: CrimsonnHood
    2. 8/10
    3. EDT. 8-10hrs/ day
    4. I'm a newbie
  3. Gendiin New Player

DCUO name: Mendiin
    2. 8/10
    3. EST Available most days to play
    4. Pretty new
  4. Cheesey New Player

DCUO name: TheGreen Python
    Interest: 9/10
    Time able to play: 3:30 to 8:30 CST
    I am a new player, started playing on Saturday. looking for a league.
  5. Aigaria New Player

DCUO name: Tylete
    Interest: 8/10
    Time able to play: Tuesday - Sunday: Between 10am-2am EST.
    I am a new player looking for a league. Started playing today.