The Champions of Justice (USPC Hero)

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Alan Scott, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Alan Scott New Player

[IMG]

The Champions of Justice was founded by UK members Green Comet and Ice Avenger as a place for people with lives outside the game to find a community for fun times, progression without pressure, and much more. Our member base stretches all over the world with people on pretty much around the clock. We enjoy running all game content such as duos, alerts, raids and pvp.

We require members to use Ventrilo to communicate more easily with one another. It is not necessary for you to have a microphone and talk, however we do like all members to listen to one another when running content.

CoJ is a friendly league with members from all around the world : be it United States, Australia, Europe, and so much more regions around the world, you will always be sure to find fellows in the league in your time zone to play content with.

No particular role, combat rating, or gear is required. In CoJ, we have a variety of members from Level 1 to CRs 89.

How to join us:
    • Please apply to http://championsofjustice.guildlaunch.com/
    • Once you have completed the questionnaire, a member of the Council of Justice will either accept or decline your request.
    • Then, if you need an invite in-game, look for the following Council of Justice members :
    - Green Comet (alts: Red Zion, Capt Britain)
    - Ice Avenger
    - The Knightstalker (alts: Knightowl)
    - Monoxide
    - Xylar (alts: Xynaa)
    - Classic
    - Zeus Force
    - Snoopmyelf
    - Auran Starwind

// coming soon: the Council of Justice's family photograph //
    • Like x 6
  2. TheKnightstalker New Player

Yeah, what he said.

You can also contact our main recruiter Xialn in game. Big surge in members this year, come join the fun!

CoJ, 2 years and still going strong! DCUO league from the very start of the game, and here until Darkseid destroys the servers! (and then some)

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  3. Green Comet New Player

It's Been an awesome ride over the last two years dcuo is growing adding more and more interesting content. If you are reluctant to join an established league because your new or do not know much about the game please don't be. We are here to help we understand everybody needs a start and we here at CoJ aim to provide a happy welcoming environment for you to enjoy this Awesome adventure we are part of. Seek us out watch our crazy vids we all just like to have fun.

www.cojdcuo.com
    http://www.youtube.com/user/GreenCometUK
    http://www.youtube.com/user/MsXylarCoJ
    • Like x 3
  4. Rebelyon New Player

CoJ rocks!

Nuff said.
    • Like x 3
  5. Human Conductor New Player

I just recently joined CoJ and can vouch that they are a great group of people. They are casual-friendly but also have experienced players who will help you grow.
    • Like x 3
  6. MolleaFauss Active Player

Hi, sirs.
    I'm currently in a league (The Revengencers) but I'm in GMT timezone while most of the league is US-based so I'm having an hard time to group with league for raiding and content.
    I have a couple of alts I'm growing so I'm interested in joining another group that has my same time constraints (I usually play on the evening 21.30+ GMT+1 and sometime during weekends) so that I can have better chance of growing without pugging all the time.
    • Like x 2
  7. Green Comet New Player

Awesome to hear from you lighthouse plz goto www.cojdcuo.com and hit us up there or lookout for one of our contacts listed above
    • Like x 1
  8. TheKnightstalker New Player

We also have a Scottish member who will recite the "Freedom" speech from Braveheart while we raid. That alone is a reason to join!
    • Like x 1
  9. Cruize Active Player

I live in GMT +8, the league I am in is good but mostly the reason I joined was that so I won't have to PUG. But I've been pugging since. Most of the time when I play there are only 2-5 people on. Please pm me here in the forums so I could know a lot more about your guild.
    • Like x 1
  10. TaMeR New Player

now u got me interested :p
    • Like x 2
  11. Green Comet New Player

• Like x 1
  12. Rebelyon New Player

Check us out in the link provided by Green Comet :)

And while we truly have no drama, we have a Batman ham :p
    • Like x 1
  13. tumb stone New Player

may i join? i mean, new commers to DCUO can join? Even if very low lvl? :)
  14. Rebelyon New Player

We welcome everyone...... right? :p

Check us out at www.cojdcuo.com
  15. Rebelyon New Player

Check us out at www.cojdcuo.com

We are growing stronger and stronger everyday!

[IMG]
  16. AgentX44 Committed Player

Do you guys have members over here in the Asia-Pacific timezone? I have a hero alt that I'd like to get geared and skilled up but so hard to find good groups for alerts/raid feats.
  17. Rebelyon New Player

We have people from all over so we do have peeps on at all times more or less. We also go sleep deprived mode just to help our mates in different timezones score marks for gearing up though its usually weekends as we are a working class league. :)

Check out our website link and the sweet vids to know how we roll!
  18. Rebelyon New Player

[IMG]

Why wait when you can join the Champions of Justice?

Even Mister Mxyzptlk thinks its a brilliant idea ;)
  19. Green Comet New Player

Welcome wolfagent from asia-pacific region. and yes new players and low level payers are welcome all you need is a sense of humor willingness to help and learn from your fellow members.
  20. Green Comet New Player

New to the Dcuo community? Having trouble finding a league to suit your playstyle? Well why not give CoJ a try we are looking to add more members to our happy family. CoJ has been in dcuo since launch day and we pride ourself on helping others. We run all content as often as we can and cater for many types of gamers. All we ask is that you are mature and that you are respectful of other members.