The census app game :D

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by GhostsAndMagic, Sep 30, 2014.

1. Rammy Well-Known Player

L
    Thank you! I was trying to make him look like piece of broccoli with the afro. The app updated to my Halloween costume finally. I'm going as my league leader. It's hilarious when we stand next to each other. I look like I'm his mini-me.
    • Like x 1
  2. Alex Denton Dedicated Player

I tried to looks up several of your toons but the pictures don't seem to be up yet. Oh well, i'll try again later ^^
    I'm especially interested in Karmic Soldier, the sorcerer/tech bit gets me curious :)

Lady Starshatter

[IMG]

Now this is nicely done. Sexy but not too much. The combination of the shorts with those boots is interesting and works really well. This is a nice start, I can't wait to see how she'll evolve.
  3. Zerefu New Player

Led Ptitsa has nice angel wings :D
    USPS-Zerefu
    • Like x 1
  4. Dragonlibrarian New Player

[IMG]
    Very cool, looks like cooling lava, also jelly of those sp.

USPS Simone Foxfire
  5. Skylark360 New Player

Yeah she is, but Pyroseraph would probably instinctively incinerate anyone who thought of his daughter that way. :p

Maybe taking my alts through the initial mentor quests will help the pics get on the site faster. As for the rest, style hunting is going okay, but I have yet to find a proper guide to Iconic Boss drops. I tried the Wiki, but the lists are incomplete, and I think Hideouts and Iconic Bosses are the only topics NOT covered in Oracle's Database. There are maps for mentor quests, but nothing in-depth on Hideouts as a whole. >_<

Can't seems to copy image addresses through my PS4. Sorry, above poster. :(
  6. Alex Denton Dedicated Player

Simone Foxfire
    [IMG]

Haha FoxFire XD Good thing I'm not in the DC universe, cuz I'd make stupid jokes about her name and then the earth would swallow me whole when I least expect it XD

Very cool design. The shoulder pads work well with the cape. Also she's kinda unconventionnal. Her design suggest magic or fire, but she's a earth meta. Plus I couldn't expect a earth toon to fly. Little details but combined with the design it makes me think about a strong, stubborn personality, maybe not the gentlest person but definitly someone you want having you back in battle.

Also I need those skill points !!!! -sight- Time to go get some more ^^
  7. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Ishandra Harn
    [IMG]

Love the colours, the chest and legs are going to be one of several alternate outfits for newest hero (can see it here)

Main is currently dressed in her Skeleton suit (and the colours need to be sorted), same as main villain, but 2nd Hero is acceptable (census hasn't updated her into her new Skeleton suit :p ), her name is 'Cyana Magnum' on the USPC server (formerly of New Frontier)
  8. Alex Denton Dedicated Player

Cyana Magnum

[IMG]

That's a red lantern right? She gives out an angry vibe ^^
    Nice shade of red, you should hang on to that.
  9. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

No, that's not Cyana, that's an alternate outfit for "Issanador Abolchick" (this is how she normally looks, the other looks are here, and here) had a lot of fun coming up with outfits for her, ended up with 5 versions :p and yes, originally she was going to be a Hero Red Lantern but already had 2 fliers (and a Yellow lantern) so changed her to Electric
  10. Alex Denton Dedicated Player

Woops ^^

Oh well, nice to see another Electric toon. Does she have super-speed then ?
  11. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

No, Issanador is Acro, last character due to be created next month will be the 2nd Speeder
  12. Buckley Loyal Player

Dragon Charme

[IMG]

;)
  13. KrimsonScourge New Player

I couldn't find a toon named Buckley on either PS or PC that had a pic.
  14. Alex Denton Dedicated Player

Krimson Scourge

[IMG]

Cool design, she looks like a badass ninja. Nice job on the SPs too :)
    • Like x 1