The Booster Bundle Extended Through Sunday, April 12!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Apr 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The Booster Bundle Has Been Extended Through Sunday!

Based on popular demand, we are extending the Booster Bundle's run through this Sunday! The Bundle will be gone for good after midnight PT on April 12, 2015. DO NOT miss your chance to stock up on the Marketplace convenience items you want and the bonus Auras you need while you still can!

[IMG]

Remember, each Booster Bundle includes the following items from the Marketplace, for just 1000 Station Cash/Marketplace Cash.
    • 150 Replay Badges
    • 2 Total Recovery Kits
    • 1 Radar Enhancer
    • 1 R&D Scanner
    • 1 Proto Repair Bot
    • Bonus: 1 Aura Reward Box
    Plus NEW Auras!

In each Booster Bundle's Aura Reward Box, you will find a random aura that could be any of the eight following, including the all new Radiant Aura!
    • ALL NEW Radiant Aura
    • Green Smoke Aura
    • Yellow Smoke Aura
    • Yellow Nimbus Aura
    • Blue Nimbus Aura
    • Orange Nimbus Aura
    • Red Nimbus Aura
    • Green Nimbus Aura
    [IMG]
    NEW Radiant Aura!

Find the Booster Bundle in the in-game Marketplace for just 1000 Station Cash/Marketplace Cash now!

Available March 25, 2015 until April 12, 2015.

• Like x 2
  2. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

interesting
    • Like x 1
  3. lukelucky Devoted Player

lol gimmicks not selling so well? odd i would of bought every nimbus and smoke aura but this "system" earned you zero dollars from this guy. hope the profits are worth it but i suspect the gimicks wearing thin. radiant is nothing like the og nimbus, or the smoke aura. not sure if prices on the smoke were during the bundle but 15mill in the broker is not enough 2 get me 2 gamble on a chance at a radiant aura.

as usual the powers that be at dcuo tank something else that was great.
    • Like x 1
  4. Aglorenzini Dedicated Player

Seriously? Why would you do that? I mean, I bought 3 bundles and was happy that now I wouldn't be tempeted to spend more money and BOOM, MORE BUNDLE!!!
    You are so mean!
  5. ExceptionalAmazon New Player

Hmm, bought two or three bundles. And received two auras I already had. Felt like I wasted my money. These gimmicks aren't for me. Good for those of you who enjoy them. I won't be suckered out of cash again.
  6. CHICANE New Player

7. Lord Raiden Dedicated Player

Hmm they must not of sold as good as past bundles. I highly doubt it was popular demand.
  8. Ramonater New Player

yeah i am calling total BULL on this one, definitely not by popular demand. The radiant was UGLY as heck
  9. Yautja Level 30

Cry more :D
  10. OANGL Well-Known Player

UUUUHHHHH...I want the radiant in green! It would be the perfect GL aura
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.