That's just mean :(

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Aglorenzini, Sep 4, 2015.

1. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

Atomic seems to be a power with the same hype level as Light, rage, and celestial.

The amount of threads warring about the color and the mechanics and what type of atomic it should be based off of is delightful. This is a good direction as munition had a more somber release. Hopefully the hype can keep going well after realease. I think the tunso testing taking place art he same time this is being worked on is good too. Outer will also like be one of the more fun tank powers because of its inception after the introduction of AMs. Outer means more than 4 powers out of 24 will be useful.
    • Like x 2
  2. TKMcClone Steadfast Player

or Orange radiant... that is the question.

I'm hoping it's purple and green and used the tech that makes weapon carrying toons bigger in NGN etc...:D
    • Like x 1
  3. TKMcClone Steadfast Player

or dark purple... it could be dark purple
  4. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

Boy I hate being late to the show, curse living in Australia!

Anyway, MAKE IT GREEN!!!!!!!
  5. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

6. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

I'm fine either way on the colors. Both colors align with color concepts. Green allows me to make better Spawn action shots ...
  7. fairyofdiscord Well-Known Player

i want blue. orange is way to common in boring.
  8. Swiftduck Loyal Player

I hope it's not orange....

we already have an orange power.....FIRE.

Would be pretty silly to make another.
  9. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

+@Orange.

[IMG] [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  10. Aglorenzini Dedicated Player

We have quantum and ice with blue and I'm sure water will be blue as well. Hardlight and Nature green and yellow. Rage red, mental purple.
    If powers can't repeat colors water will have big problems with ice and atomic will be what? pink? completely white?
  11. Dynagirl Committed Player

Come on!:p You all know you want to make Atomic Orange! ;) It would be easier on the on the whole "inspired by" character concept. You already have Firestorm for heroes and have several Atomic Orange villains such as:

Neutron:
    [IMG]

Geiger
    [IMG]

Reactron
    [IMG]

And from the Legion of Superheroes timeline, Radiation Roy
    [IMG]

Plus several others. :D

I open up this challenge to the Greenie Meanies who want ugly ugly green. I know you all know of Atomic Skull since that or Blight are the ones people always post when talking about green atomic. But,

WHO IS THE GREEN ATOMIC HERO?

I possibly know of one that might fit this criteria, do you?:)
    • Like x 1
  12. YinChakra Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    For the Atomic iconic style could we get the flaming head that firestorm has or a chest style with the firestorm style? or pozhar's legs ?
    • Like x 1
  13. YinChakra Dedicated Player

Alright mepps you had the weekend to deliberate whether or not to tell us the colour or colours of atomic lol... So ? Will you confirm it.
  14. DustyAnkh Loyal Player

Orange for heroes inspired by Firestorm. Green for villains inspired by Atomic Skull.

;)
    • Like x 3
  15. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

Watch it be black with white highlights lol
    • Like x 1
  16. Xanoth Dedicated Player

You mean pink?

[IMG]

Ok that was larger than I'd intended... giggity.
    • Like x 3
  17. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

I'm going with grorange or oreenge with a hint of red.
  18. Aglorenzini Dedicated Player

I would be fine with that
  19. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

Amen to that, I just want it green!
  20. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

Original Green pre new 52 :cool:

[IMG]