That Feeling When A Piece of Gear Drops...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MrMigraine, Jul 18, 2018.

1. MrMigraine Devoted Player

... and you realize that you can put it on right away - right in the middle of the instance - because you don't have to worry about modding it anymore.

:D:D:D
    • Like x 27
  2. The Canadian Level 30

I never even thought of this! The stress of having gear drops during instances is now gone because of Augments and now instead of going vendor piece by vendor piece i can put on pieces as i please cause I don't need to worry about modding !
    • Like x 4
  3. Dene Devoted Player

Exactly - just put it on, zip to your base.. put on any white mod needed, imprint and done :D - further more salvage the replaced one for xp.. all good stuff lol
    • Like x 5
  4. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Omg that's true...I ran the duo before my power so rudely decided to go out, and first thing I thought was "I better wait to pull mods out for these"

Thank you for this reminder
    • Like x 4
  5. Dene Devoted Player

only issue is white mods.. if there is an important one you need then you'd need to carry spares or zip to your base mid instance.. but that is a small issue :)
    • Like x 1
  6. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Especially with all this extra inventory space we suddenly got
    • Like x 4
  7. Dene Devoted Player

About to log in and I am looking forward to that part

My league leader compared it to a yard sale LOL - "suddenly your house is half empty" lol
  8. The Canadian Level 30

Luckily since my OCD is so severe, I run with backups of all my white mods, and now with us being able to have access to every white mod including power specifics i will be ready always !
    • Like x 4
  9. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

Wait whaaaaaaat. For reaaaal?
  10. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

At least carry some extra Tactical mods on you.
    • Like x 3
  11. Dene Devoted Player

He means because it isn't taken up with 20 types of crafting mats we used to need
    • Like x 3
  12. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Until you start salvaging gear and discover that the exobytes only stack to 4 each, lol. Yep, tons better.
  13. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

So just use it right away lol. No need to wait for a sunny day.
    • Like x 1
  14. MrMigraine Devoted Player

True. I think it was the Shoulders that dropped, so no modding available. Made me so happy. :D
  15. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

Way to ruin the excitement :( lol
    • Like x 1
  16. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Unless you want to mail the exobytes with bonuses to alts that can actually use the bonus, lol. Then the sunny day comes quickly.
  17. Emerald Vibe Committed Player

Hi Five
  18. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Bonus.
    • Like x 4
  19. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

Its... its... its
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  20. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Yeah, I already absolutely despise the new episode but I have nothing but love for the Augments system. :)