Thank you!!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by SuperLD, Dec 26, 2013.

1. SuperLD Well-Known Player

My villain character just got to CR84 so I LFG'd for a partner to help me with duos. This villain sends me an invite. While we are advancing through the duo he is giving me some tips about game play and some combos to try with dual pistols. Then he drops this bomb on me to go get the Core Strength (chest) mod from my base. Due to the high MoT's and the fact they only last 30 days I never went past level 2 of the base mods. Since I did not have to get anymore T4 gear I invested the MoT's into getting the level 4 base mod. Then I go check out what Core Strength is all about. I was blown away, 10% damage increase for Trollers and DPS and kills the debuff damage on Healer and Tank. What a difference this has made for my main healer, it lets me stay in healer mode and still do solo missions without it taking forever. I can now take out the purple gorillas on Styker's island with no problem and flew through the Styker (Home Turf) mission.

So thank you to that villain for pointing out Core Strength, it has made the game a lot easier. I could imagine how much easier it would make the game for a Tank also.
    • Like x 2
  2. compasionate grenade Committed Player

This games tutorial is in game word of mouth. This just proves my point. During some of the loading screen it wouldn't hurt to put a few tips of what might bennefit the player and her/his role. I know they(devs) have a lot on their plate but would a few brief pointers typed out on the loading screens break the bank?
    • Like x 1
  3. Chungweishan New Player

My favorite Dual Pistols combo is this:
    Slip Shot -> Jump Cancel the Animation -> Jump Shot -> Slip Shot -> Magnum Round
    [ Tap-Range -> Hold-Range -> Jump -> Tap-Range -> Hold-Melee -> Hold-Melee -> Hold-Range ]

I usually clip a power after Magnum Round. Takes a while to get used to... also not sure if I wrote it correctly.
    ----
    Pick up the Enduring Damage Mod for DPS.

By the way, your signature has "Filght".
    • Like x 1