Thank You Members! Get Your 2015 Member Gift: Brainiac Servo!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Dec 8, 2015.

1. Zusheqiel Active Player

lol I love the brainiac servo, I dont care if they get rid of the boost or whatever (not really affecting me any) if they make it more of an indefinite stay not just 30 secs.
    • Like x 1
  2. Craven Green Loyal Player

Thank you very much his voice is pleasing and he hits like a little truck. Well done and Season's Greetings to you all.
    • Like x 3
  3. Infyrneaux23 Dedicated Player

This little dude is awesome! I wasn't around to get Tom-Bot or Skeets and I'm so happy to finally have a smart alecky pet! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
    • Like x 2
  4. HarleyQueen Well-Known Player

You mean Premium Members as well, right???
  5. Coulromaniac Dedicated Player

no.
  6. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

You know what would be awesome? If it fit into our consumable slot, didn't share a cooldown with another trinket, and gave 5% health restored instead of increasing the health pool. :p;):D But, thank you.
  7. CheddarCube Well-Known Player

The sound on my laptop is broken (some hardware issue, factory reset hasn't fixed it -.-) Can anyone give me a transcript of some of his lines?

This is my first exclusive trinket. I liked the auras last year, but this is definitely something cool to hold on to (especially since my aura didn't match my color scheme last winter, haha).
  8. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

Unlike the tombot , if u delete it , u can't get it back by going to market place, I tested it out on a mule :(
    • Like x 1
  9. Helderman Dedicated Player

Die of envy freemiums. We have a Skeets and you don't :p
  10. Veritech Loyal Player

Thank you for the gift and Merry Christmas to the team.
  11. Son1cPT Well-Known Player

Thx u and

Merry Christmas to all !!!
  12. OmegaStarEX Active Player

Hey I may not be willing to pay 20$ for a Batman Cowl, but for a servo or TomBot. Thats still expensive but waaay more tempting.
    Guess with this new servo, I have now I cant complain. THANKS DEVS!
  13. Treskar Committed Player

PREMIUM PLAYER here. NEVER LEGENDARY MEMBERSHIP. never.

As a PREMIUM I get access to what I actually want.

They give me time on there servers to chat and mic speak. FREE.
    They let me PVP and PVE the missions I have chosen as many times as I want. FREE
    They Have more FEATS then I could finish by myself in a decade on all the DLC I could if I wanted to purchase.

If I ever get membership they will add.
    ITEMS of special Kinds because we provided for them to have food at there table.
    MORE chances in the vault.
    MORE chances of doing missions for gear.
    MORE of everything.

FREE to be FREE is still DCUO.

YOU'VE DONE GOOD.
    GREAT JOB ON DCUO.
    HAPPY HOLIDAYS.
  14. MrMigraine Devoted Player

Thank you Easter Bunny!
    (*bock bock*)

... too early? :D
    • Like x 1
  15. Coulromaniac Dedicated Player

Oy, oy, as someone who spent the better part of a few years dying of envy and anger, be nice! lol.
    I'm super happy now that I finally got one...but I recall how angry I was when it was me who missed out.
    • Like x 1
  16. Shadowwyvern Committed Player

Thank you for Skeetsiac. Merry Christmas. This is the first time I was able to get one of the pets on PS3.
  17. StreetPreacherr New Player

Hello everyone,

I just started and don't want to miss out on this game.

I have 3 heroes and 2 villains but none of them has the quest. They are all below level 10.

When will this quest pop up?

Thanks!
  18. Coulromaniac Dedicated Player

When you have an all-access membership :(
  19. Kombat New Player

"You know, Gotham and Metropolis are like night and day bottled by Brainiac" God this thing is fun.
    • Like x 3
  20. Tachyon Flux Active Player

Thank you for the trinket. Cool thing to have for fun. Happy Holidays to all & Best Wishes for the New Year !!
    • Like x 1