Thank You for removing gear repair!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Ultimus Primus, Nov 21, 2023.

1. BUDOKAI101 Committed Player

I have a big feeling I know what you guys are up to by removing gear repair. Your going to be clamping arts with next gen update to fix the swaping problem and will so get to wear alot more arts. But in doing so alot of noobs/unexpected players will get koed alot more especially if you adjust enemies accordingly for the artifact clamp
  2. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Toothless sink..... great way to put it. :)
    Thank you. :)
    • Like x 2
  3. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Was it more or less 'toothless' than replacing 3 batteries every 2 months? I know from experience as a premium under the 2K cash cap it was something that had several work arounds so it was more annoyance than incentive to sub, and now it has 0 teeth for anyone with the F2P having 50K.

Next on the list maybe?

But yeah....not having repairs is nice. New Oracle passive is nice. Good QOL.
    • Like x 1
  4. Drgnx New Player

YES! Please get rid of the battery degradation next. PLEASE! I refuse to invest in that system on my alts because I don't play them enough, but I would love to have this available when I do play them, but don't think the money sink is worth it.