Test Server SP

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Vengeance Gray, Nov 28, 2017.

1. Vengeance Gray Level 30

Could someone tell me how much SP the Test Server starts you off with after reaching LV30? Thanks.
  2. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Boost a toon to 100 you get 232 right off the bat.

Get marks and buy everything in the common style vendor it'll put you close to 250.
    • Like x 1
  3. Vengeance Gray Level 30

Thanks!
    • Like x 1
  4. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

???
    Really?? they give you guys 250SP on test??

There are about 21454 character on ALL servers with 250+SP.
    15229 on USPS/PC
    5628 on EUPS/PC
    597 on XBOX

That might explain some of the disconnect between test server and when the content goes on the Live server.

Makes me wonder what kind of mods do they give players on the test server??... or even what gear.??
  5. StealthBlue Loyal Player

When a new episode goes live, a new box goes into a test vendor with (I think) the purple gear from the previous episode, but you can also get unlimited marks for previous episodes, so you could go buy the previous episode's vendor gear. After the new episode has been on test for a week, the new Mark is usually added to the pve currency box, so you can get unlimited new marks and get the new gear.

As for mods, there is a test vendor for that. I don't know if the New Justice gear mods have been added yet, but Special Forces are definitely there. Same with generator mods, I don't remember if the goon generator mods were added, but I believe the special forces ones were.

The timing for allowing you to buy the full vendor set easily, and the inclusion on the gear box I mentioned are to encourage testing at entry level CR, to make sure things aren't too hard. Then towards the end of testing, they let you get the full vendor set to see if any issues pop up on the high end. That was more of an issue in the CR differential days, though.
  6. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

The SP gap was something that was bought up during testing, I thought it would cause a wide spread panic for players with lower sp since SP have so much more impact on performance now, but there wasn't any really. People with lower then 100 sp are still completing content just fine.