Terror Tendrils is Bugged among other things

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by WilderMidnight, Apr 13, 2019.

1. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

it goes on infinite cooldown. constantly.

i logged on, did my dailies in about fifteen minutes, queued up for the new duo and as soon as fighting broke out my "spam" move goes on infinite cooldown and all my other powers are cooling down. going invisible will snap it back into place but it usually happens just as invisibility goes on cooldown.

there are still doublecast issues with powers: psychic shock, telekinesis, cryokinesis. you cant cast the power just once. it messes up loadouts, wastes power and in end game content where blocking and rolling and keeping damage off of you its kind of hard to do when you cant control you tune and all theyre doing is firing off powers you dont want hem to.

invisibilty only works about half the time. more times than not you snap right back into visibility without having had a chance to fire off your pain blast and theres always transformation lag.

power interactions just dont work.

this has been going on since the revamp went live and a year and a half none of these issues have been addressed or corrected.

please do something about this.
    • Like x 1
  2. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

i tried taking a video of my run this morning but i took a screenshot instead. if any dev wants to review my half and hour of playtime and the ten minutes i was in the new duo the cooldown issues actually happened several times during the instance. I was on my alt Smashgirl.

while it does happen in solo instances its almost a guarantee this will happen once i'm in group content.
  3. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

That’s weird, I have a mental character and I don’t experience any of this. Although I don’t use Invisibility or any of the telekinesis type powers. Maybe one of those is somehow mucking up your whole tray?
  4. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

this was just this evening. i had not been logged on for more than maybe five minutes. happens in the beginning of the fight against shazam. also happened earlier in the instance. honestly i forget if it was with ads in the hall or teekl...i have the whole video...i just happened to also catch one of invisibilities many bugs towards the end of the fight as well.

this has been a constant for me since the revamp.

i've also bought three controllers in the eventuality it was something wrong with that.

*and just as an aside shazams recovery should be a little quicker.
  5. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Haven't used TT in a long time, butt just swapped it back in and had no problems with it
  6. Enigma CCX43 New Player

I noticed if I use invisibility before terror tendrils cooldown icon starts to countdown I will be stuck in infinite cooldown until I use invisibility again. If I wait till the cooldown circle starts moving before using invis I don't have a problem. It's annoying though for sure.