Temper expectations for crossplay

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Red Jenni, Jan 15, 2016.

1. Red Jenni Loyal Player

I know everyone's excited about crossplay, and so am I. I look forward to a higher population and faster ques. But there seem to be a lot of people that think crossplay will somehow cause a great swell in their league numbers, and I think I've heard a couple of other kind of wack things. Let's keep in mind that DCUO is not new to PC. These people have leagues already and know how to play, etc. There isn't going to be a huge exodus from PC leagues, nor will there be a huge exodus from PS leagues. There certainly will be some folks that will be looking for new leagues to try out that can now try leagues on the other server. But if you're expecting 20,000 leagueless PC user to flood the USPS server, you're probably going to be disappointed.
  2. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

I'm expecting the shittalking and bravado in the watchtower to reach an all-time high.

That is my expectation.
    • Like x 8
  3. Zlohsac Committed Player

I'm also expecting this. Hubris will be in no short supply.
    • Like x 3
  4. Harlequin Devoted Player

I'm expecting a steady stream of **** talking, dick jokes and "I did ur momz HURRRRRRRRRRRR!!" crap polluting LFG and Shout.
  5. Red Jenni Loyal Player

How is it that you got away with saying that on the forum, but white-knight gets changed to white knight?
    • Like x 1
  6. Msstat1c Committed Player

Richard jokes?
  7. Kroye Loyal Player

So it'll be like launch? Excellent!
  8. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

i hope i am wrong about this but just to point out to everyone, i have seen this on orbit's video on Balkan's as well guys crossplay the devs said its coming the Week of jan 25 not the exact day, so yeah. if we do get it on 25th awesome if not it will be in that week that's a promise.
  9. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Seeing the mention of leagues and such just reminded me that I might/should expect to see more " (player name) has invited you to a league but you are currently ignoring league invitations" popping up in my chat box when crossplay starts up. :D