Tell us what summoned pets you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Hurly-Burly, May 8, 2019.

1. Hurly-Burly Active Player

There is no topic covering this, I assume they are not popular or something?
  2. Knarlydude Loyal Player

• Like x 1
  3. RealTegan Dedicated Player

Well, going by the topic because it's fun...

I love the baby Flying Spaghetti Monster artifact, but would love more pet artifacts with different types of pets.

I want to see a dog-like pet that appears to help, a cat-like pet... you know, the standards. I also would like a whirling penguin bot, and maybe a large Starro. Oooh, I want an actual lion, too.

I want a "magic pen" artifact that summons Johnny Thunder's Thunderbolt.

Back in the crazy 60's and 70's, every hero had a fifth-dimensional sidekick. How about an artifact to summon one of our own?

Ace the Bathound. 'Nuff said.

There are a lot of possibilities, and if I wasn't in a rush, I'm sure I could come up with another dozen...
    • Like x 4
  4. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

I want an artifact that extends the time your temporary sidekick or backup is out. i want a artifact that does the same for temp pets from powers...gadgets turrets for example...
    • Like x 1
  5. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Probably the top of everyone's list is Dex-starr.
    • Like x 5
  6. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

A super pet back up Krypto earth tank power Ace gadgets control Teekl sorc heal Isis stealth dps Dex Starr ranged melee dps..call up a sidekick...you get G'nort
    • Like x 1
  7. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

I could seriously get into some hounds, wolves, lions, tigers, maybe even some eagles? For the hard light players.. how about some constructs? color them green for the Green Lantern crow and Yellow for those evil Sinestro Corp types.
    Okay I"ll just say it.. since we now have a supply drop like it.. Unicorns! we MUST have Unicorns! Hey Spytle doesn't work here anymore we can get away with it LOL

How hard can it possibly be to give us a trio of Amazon warriors for the Wonder Woman fans?

I'm a huge fan of the new Doom Patrol show on CD Universe so how about Crazy Jane? We don't need 2 or 3 minions with Jane . Heck she has 61 personalities all with different powers just set her lose and watch stuff scatter in fear.

:p okay admittedly some of these are totally jokes but I could definitely see the Amazons and the animals... Okay NOT the unicorns .
    • Like x 4
  8. RealTegan Dedicated Player

9. Ryazan Dedicated Player

I would like a Jokerandroid pet that talks just like the ones in Amusement Mile and Joker's Funhouse.
    • Like x 2
  10. MrMigraine Devoted Player

A thousand times this.

Cei-U!
    • Like x 1
  11. HL4LYFE Well-Known Player

instead of a new pet i'd rather have a pet focused power, just as an example, Necromancer, theres a power called undead warrior, u summon a skeleton to rise an attack for a set period of time, then you could have say hellhound summon, you summon 2 hellhounds from amazon fury to fight for a set time, an as a SC UnderWorld Army, think of mental or Sorcery you summon alot minions to fight at 1 time, i dont want a new pet i want a new power an specifically a Full pet power, earth an sorcery are not pet powers at all because its just 1

also i really wish we could have gotten expermental Serums, it was my most anticipated power but it got scaped sadly
    • Like x 2
  12. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

LOL I don't even need to click on the link the Legends of Tomorrow is one of my favorite shows and I watched the unicorn not only deprive Gary or a nipple but take out a hippy chick at Woodstock. And Spytle thinks they are all just cute adorable creatures. "Beware my friends! There are unicorns it hell.... and they bite and gouge!" :p
    • Like x 2
  13. Raven Roth Committed Player

A Soul Projection based on your current look
    Circe's beastiamorphs
    Undead minions
    Fate's sentinels
    Spectre's Reapers
    Trigon's sin demons
    Mini Etrigan
    Mini Doctor Fate
    The astral animals from Gates of Tartarus and Prime Battleground
    Furious Ursa's Burning Rage
    Lanterns
    • Like x 4
  14. Enemy Ace Well-Known Player

A Nerd-of-Prey-Bot.
    • Like x 2
  15. RealTegan Dedicated Player

Unicorns have a very dark history in some edges of folklore. They certainly aren't friendly creatures in most cases. I think the Legends unicorn would be brilliant to have in-game.
  16. Revoemag Committed Player

I always wanted a little storm cloud pet, just following me around shocking me with lightning bolts
  17. IceRaven198 Well-Known Player

How about a cog pet that shows you who's not doing pickups, objectives, and automatically picks you up if the whole group doesn't XD
  18. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Actually DC canon has something called the Green Glob. It was in their horror titles and various things would happen when it was around. It was Retconned to be something the Guardians from Oa created.

Another idea: How about a chemling from the Ace Chemical Alert. Cute little guy spitting up stuff. Soon cuuuuute! :D
  19. recoil2 Dedicated Player

i would seriously consider a pack of wolves....... one thing i adored about being a hunter in WoW was that we could just go out in the woods or mountains or deserts or anywhere and just snatch up an animal and name it XD. https://www.wow-petopia.com/look.php?id=wolfdraenorfel something sort of like this or modified hell hounds from raising hades would be interesting.
  20. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

I used to play City of Heroes and there was a role called Mastermind that had a power set called "Beast Mastery". That would allow you to summon three types of pet that stayed with you unless defeated (and then after a short cool down could be summoned again). I liked the set just like you liked the hunter in WOW. I was kind of a mage summoning powerful beasts to do my bidding and attack my foes. LOL Masterminds were originally only available to Villains but after COH gave us Going Rogue and the ability to switch sides we also got the ability to play any role as both a hero or Villain . I had plenty of villain Masterminds but my Beast master was a hero :p Loved playing it which is why I suggested animals as pets here
    • Like x 2