Confirmed Teleport outside area when using Skeleton trinket from halloween vendor

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by MiLady, Oct 19, 2019.

1. MiLady Well-Known Player

This happened on 8 of my alts, but not all of them. I just purchased the skeleton trinket from the 2019 Halloween vendor and put it on my belt. Go outside to Gotham and activate it so I become a skeleton on fire, and do the open world seasonal event. When completed, use the map menu to teleport to (i.e. Watchtower or my own base). If its the watchtower, I am out in space and can see the station. If its my base, its a gray screen. To get back correctly, I have to Warp Rally and I am back in the correct place. When I teleport correctly, I see my toon do the animation to transform back.

I dont know if there are any other mitigating conditions to reproduce this yet, but I will continue to experiment. It could be villan only, having grim up or just disappeared, etc. But I will try to narrow down the cause.
  2. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

which platform?
  3. ArtRageous New Player

I've had a similar experience using the flaming skeleton trinket.
    (PS4)
    Twice when having the skeleton flaming trinket and entering a base I have access to from the open world.
    Get stuck in falling animation and background is a mess. Can spin around and leave trails and that's about it.
    GUI doesn't seem to work, pretty much had to close Game and re-log a couple times to clear it.

Haven't used the trinket since. Twice was enough for me.
  4. MiLady Well-Known Player

USPC. I think I found the way to do it always.
    0) I was in Gotham to start.
    1) Consume a treat that will give you a bonus (i.e. increased damage, health, etc.) for 30 minutes. Seasonal vendors sell these. You can verify this bonus stat. I have done it with the Zamaron treats from the Zamaron crystal for your base.
    2) Use the Essense trinket to transform into a skeleton.
    3) Use the Map menu and teleport to your base, WT or HOD, vault.
    4) You will be teleported somewhere in the instance. Most notable out of the map.

To get back to the correct starting point, use Warp Rally and you are good to go. No need to close the game.

This sometimes happens if I dont use the vendor treat, but not always. If you follow the steps above, you can definitely reproduce this bug. Happens for both heroes and villans.
  5. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are looking into this.