Teen Titans Legends Characters!!!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by PSYL0CKE X8, May 6, 2018.

1. PSYL0CKE X8 Well-Known Player

[COLOR=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.701961)]Teen Titans Legends Characters and Feats to go with the possible episode.

Hope Devs don't miss this possible opportunity like they did with E3 I think. Lpvp team up feats and Legends feats
    :) [/COLOR]
    • Like x 3
  2. Eve YouTuber

I hope we get some new legends as well. Teen Titans will be a great addition. ^^ I always wanted to play with Raven and Starfire in LPvP.
  3. Vesper Dedicated Player

Raven, Starfire, Changeling (I *still* hate the name Beast Boy), & Cyborg. :D

Raven: Female Hero, Arcane Family
    Starfire: Female Hero, Lantern Family (Finally a female on the team!)
    Changeling (Beast Boy): Male Hero, Speedster Family
    Cyborg: Male Hero, Arrow family (I gotta play someone who isn't GA or Deathstroke!)
  4. Raven Roth Committed Player

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY
  5. Vagrant Committed Player

Someone needs to go into the code of the game and see if we can get some early data :)
  6. Zneeak Devoted Player

Honestly, I'd rather see an actual, balancing PvP update to clear up some of the mess they've created before they start adding more Legends, maps or feats into the picture. Maybe that's just me?
    • Like x 1
  7. Eve YouTuber

I see where you're coming from, I totally agree.
    • Like x 1
  8. MrMigraine Devoted Player

Well, if we're going to get some Titans good guys, we need some villains to balance them out:

Cyborg vs. Mammoth
    Raven vs. Psimon
    Starfire vs. Dr. Light
    Beast Boy vs. Jinx

Also, I still want a 3-on-1 mode where one player plays a giant boss like Trigon. :D
  9. Hydraze Active Player

I would play the heck out of some Mammoth but geez when I saw the Hive 5 in this game compared to the Teen Titans I was extremely disappointed. Especially with Jinx!