Tech Ninja Sword

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by DarkThunderGuy, Aug 10, 2014.

1. DarkThunderGuy New Player

Hey there!
    I was searching for a cool style for my one handed and I found the "tech ninja sword" one, which I tought to be amazing!
    But in some foruns people say it is not available anymore.
    WHY?! Is there any chance you developers can get it back to us please??
  2. ArgoBlue New Player

I have that style for my one-handed as well, and it's freakin' awesome! One of the coolest looking weapons in the game. I am unaware of it being unavailable though, since I only got it a little over a week ago. How long ago did people start to say it was gone?
  3. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

I'm not aware of it no longer being available....and I'm reasonably sure it's tradeable.

Check the broker...
    • Like x 1
  4. DarkThunderGuy New Player

Hey awesome!
    Can you please tell me where to get it?? :)
  5. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

Bah...I was thinking of the Tech Katana and / or the Tech-Infused Ninja Blade
    Apparently the Tech Ninja sword was indeed removed from the game.
  6. ArgoBlue New Player

Sorry. As was point out above, it was actually the Tech Katana, not Tech Ninja Sword. Sounds like it's out of the game, so I guess it's something I've missed.
  7. DarkThunderGuy New Player

8. Infinite Onefunk Active Player

I just got that style a few weeks ago
  9. same Johnny Dedicated Player

Just to be sure, THIS was the style you got? Where? If this is true, it's time to go farm. HEAVILY.
    [IMG]
  10. DarkThunderGuy New Player

Hey InfiniteOnefunk!!
    How did you get that style dude? :D
    Tell us please!!!!
  11. Infinite Onefunk Active Player

I hav
    I have the dual wield style. I got it leveling up but it was also available to me in the Vestments of Rage set to buy. Don't know about the one handed sorry.
  12. Flazhphone New Player

So ... is the style still available?
  13. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

Cross your fingers and hope they release a weapon style vendor.