Target Slashes SOE Game Card Prices

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jun 17, 2014.

1. true New Player

The Target i Phoned did not even carry the SOE cards only the PSN
  2. Octantis New Player

I was for 10 years, however if you have their credit card (a.k.a. REDcard) you can still get a 10% off.
  3. Mermaid Dedicated Player

I had a feeling they don't sell them but just wanted to confirm. EB Games remains my go-to store for cards. Thanks!
  4. iUnLeAsHeD New Player

As far as i know EB Games are the only Authorized seller for SOE station cash cards in canada but i will try and ask in target tomorrow just to make sure if they carry that or no
  5. iUnLeAsHeD New Player

NVM that .. i just called few Stores and None of them carry the Cards at all so its a states thing only :(
  6. Mephisto Rapha New Player

Yep. States only and exclusively for PC players. Which sucks...
  7. Will Power Loyal Player

I believe these sales only happen cause there not selling. I bet a good amount of PC players use the credit Cards to pay to play. These cards just sit on the shelf collecting dust.
    • Like x 1
  8. Breakforce Loyal Player

I am not giving them my info after the hack. Not a chance. I only buy SC cards.

Unfortunately now though, double and triple SC promotions are a thing of the past
  9. Will Power Loyal Player

I trust Playstation with my info. You should be able to trust SOE.
  10. omega2550 Well-Known Player

Are we going to see something like this in the near future at my local Best Buy or Gamestop ???
  11. Jeshi24 New Player

SOE can have offers like these. It's within their company. Offering it to PS3/PS4 players also would involve the playstation store. Where you could buy ANYTHING with it on the store. So it would be money out of game developer's pockets. With the PC, they can ensure it's only dealing with Sony. It's just business baby. Nothing personal.
  12. GoldNemesis New Player

Hi, I can not seem to play since about 2pm June 19 of 2014. I just purchased legendary two days ago and i could some how play my brothers account. I am very upset and might sue if you will not allow me to play. Thank you. PS there are a bunch of kids cursing in the game and if I was reported then it isnt fair compared to the fact i couldnt report the other person who started it. Why ban one out of all and it happens everyday?
  13. GoldNemesis New Player

YOU DELETED MY COMMENT!!! IM SUEING!!!
  14. GoldNemesis New Player

15. NotHappy Active Player

My local Target (Washington , PA) STOPPED selling SOE cards, so this doesn't help me. Does this mean that once Target sells its inventory, they are finished with selling them for good?
  16. The Horn'd One Well-Known Player

GameStop has had a discount on SOE Game Cards in the past, so it should come around again.

To my knowledge, the SOE cards do not have a time-limit on them, unless printed on the actual card. Check with SOE's Help Center if you think you have an expired card.

My local Target doesn't carry SOE cards, but there is a GameStop right across the parking lot from it, so I really don't lose anything except the discount & an extra card.
  17. Physique Dedicated Player

Finally had something to burn some Target store credit on. :D Thanks guys!
  18. trekkie New Player

Checked Target.com and couldn't find the cards.
    Went to the local Target store and they didn't have them or knew what I was talking about.
    Showed them this forum page and they still had no clue.
    • Like x 1
  19. Zernam New Player

Was anyone able to get one of these? Curious before I go check out the local stores.
  20. Magnetar Man New Player

This must not have included Hawaii. I tried to go to the local Target, they had no idea what I was talking about.