Tank allies issue

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Atomni98, Feb 17, 2023.

1. Atomni98 New Player

Hi there! It's great to finally join the forums with you all first and foremost. Now on to the nitty gritty! I have been tank for a long time on the game and I was excited when the new allies superman and future lex arrived. I'm an Atomic tank and always will be and unfortunately I've noticed a slight problem with the mentioned allies (superman and future lex). So I have tested over and over with all the tank powers and have noticed that superman provides an extra 35% dmg absorption (when maxed) to all tank powers besides Atomic as the absorption does not stack on top of the aura which I believe is unfair because all other tank powers get thar full benefit so why not Atomic. It stands to reason that it gets rectified so that you get that 35% mitig on top of the aura as oppose to just having a total of 35% might even with aura activated. Future Lex is just down right bugged unfortunately, its supposed to be 15% boost to all support stats but as Atomic again and all other tank powers and builds besides brick tanking, weirdly enough, its only half that about 7-8 percent approx based on my testing. So all I ask is that this gets read and and sorted out pls. Thanks for reading!
    Kind regards,
    Atommm
  2. Limey Committed Player

While I can't speak for Superman, the Lex Luther "bug" is really just a lack of understanding how the game calculated bonus percentages.

Simply put, they are stacked additively, not multiplicatively. What that means is you are, in fact, getting the 15% but it looks like less than 15% without it because you're comparing with other modifiers. If you reset all skill points and unequip artifacts, then you'll have a more accurate representation of your base stats. Now apply the lex luthor 15% bonus and it should work out to be much closer to 15%.

An example would be.. 1000 + 30% = 1300. Most people think +15% means 1300 + 15% (=1495) but it's really 1000 + 45% (=1450) which appears to be less than the 15% boost but really, it's all about knowing the right equation in the first place.
    • Like x 1