T6 Expert Mods

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by BRITTENY, May 10, 2014.

1. BRITTENY Dedicated Player

I was casually walking around the Watchtower today and happened to stumble upon GM RuggedMonk. He proceeded to throw cakes at my leaguemates and I. And then went AFK lol. My friend told me to inspect him. He had T6 Expert Mods! :eek:

I was drooling over the stats. I'm not sure if these are final or subject to change, but I thought I'd just post so you guys could see what they could potentially be :D

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 16
  2. Brice Allen Loyal Player

Nice...good to know me holding out on modding my T6 is the right move. Just wait till the raids and mod it with the VI Experts.

ty for this Britteny. Also, man the T6 Raids better rival Paradox and Nexus in difficulty. If not, people are going to stomp a mud hole in those things with these kind of stats.

P.S: Vit/Might...what a nooblet. *Runs and hides from Monk. :D
    • Like x 5
  3. SKAVANGER408 New Player

Nice!

He always kicks us when we throw barrels at him.
    • Like x 1
  4. BRITTENY Dedicated Player

Ha! We were trying to trap him in a corner, but he kept coming back and moving :( I got him a few times w/ the barrels in gorilla form! LOL :D Thankfully he didn't kick us haha!
    • Like x 3
  5. SeeMeFight Well-Known Player

And he has the 92 Cr Utility Belt. No wonder why he has a missing utility spot
  6. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

I wouldn't get too ahead of ourselves here...

The most likely situation is that there will be a gear of armour obtainable from both the vendors and the raids. If the developers do the right thing and have "progress gear" dropping in the raids that's between the Level 92 gear and the Level 96 (for example) gear in the vendor, then they're going to need to create some sort of incentive which causes people to replay the raids endlessly.

My prediction is if they do the right thing and don't screw us over on armour, they're gonna do it with Expert plans, a piece of gear like the Omnipotence stuff and possibly something to do with that Artefact Weapon rumour that's circulating. I'd hazard a guess that Expert plans will be extremely rare to the point where those who acquire the plans are selling them for multiple millions and those who have learned the plans will be able to sell mods for multiple millions, too.

So it's probably wise to mod your gear to the best you can, especially as I expect the raids which will drop these plans will be very difficult in the post-WM game we play in.
    • Like x 2
  7. SeeMeFight Well-Known Player

Your signature haha ^^
    • Like x 1
  8. Brice Allen Loyal Player

There is nothing that is "very difficult" at this point. T6 isn't even needed at this time. They definitely added the gear in way early compared to what difficult is in the game at this time. If the Devs actually succeed in making the Hard Raid "extremely difficult" I'll come back, mod up with VI's if needed, and give them a go as I got the $$ and bits on my account (I want the Hard Raid to take weeks to successfully beat and if they are I'll throw 30 days of Game Time towards my account). But if the people I still know and play with that are playing the game when DLC 11 comes out and they tell me that it is just a normal slightly harder than average Raid then I'll just stay gone. The Devs proved they could make extremely punishing content with Paradox and Nexus (yeah yeah it wasn't enjoyed by the masses cause they couldn't handle it) but it was the best DLC DCUO ever put out for me as the DLC actually lasted months even with massive replay badging it unlike the DLC's since then that last 2 weeks tops. Like with DLC 10, I'll be done with it tomorrow if I can get the Hands to drop from the Alert. I was able to farm out every feat in that DLC in 12 days. Of course they are adding a few other feats in with GU37 but my sub will be expired by the time that is released so I won't be able to get those.

Guess the point I am trying to make is this. There is no need for T6 and T6 mods right now. So I am not gonna waste the in game $$ and bits I got access to to mod for something that might not even need it. That's all.
    • Like x 2
  9. JRsoFLY_123 Committed Player

Am never there on the good moments lmao...
  10. Proto1118 Committed Player

Well, time to stop modding with VIs then.
  11. Volkenraider Loyal Player

Thats what I was trying to get through people yesterday, about how the challenge was gone etc..

imo something like Paradox has to be implemented.. 1 main boss and a couple of sub-bosses with the tunnel mechanic. Once you are ready and better geared you can take on the main boss and a sub-boss and work your way up until you can fight them all at once.

Future raids shouldn't be beaten in a day or the first week its out. I hope that this cr 92 gear is just the base gear you NEED to stand a chance in future raids.. One can only hope. At least I still got my PVP I guess.

ps: DC always has a way to lure you back :p
  12. Plum Crazy Committed Player

They probably drop now they just really rare as the old 5s and the 5 experts both dropped in the same dlc, but I'm optimistic
  13. RSL New Player

i don't understand this mentality. "i'm gonna hold off modding for 3 entire months just because 3 months from now there will be something better." guess what? three months from then there will be something even better! why not just never mod? i myself prefer just to bring the best i can bring to whatever level i am currently at. if i've got a FE6, i'll put a T6 mod in a piece of 92 or 91 [but will postpone upgrading that piece of 91 until last]. if i don't, T5 expert. why play for at least 2+ months at a level you could be better than just to what... save exobytes? like you can't get up 18 exobytes in 3 months? i really don't get it. not trying to attack yr position but would love a reasoned defense/explanation of this silly sounding state of mind.
    • Like x 2
  14. JoshuaBagwell Committed Player

wow that 112 might 6 ex yikes
  15. Radium Devoted Player

Probably cause he wont be playing for those 3 months, and would have no reason to mod.
    • Like x 1
  16. RSL New Player

heh well that's one valid reason. about the only one i can see but i hear this a lot from "active" players too. i've heard it from players who i know for a fact chase SP for another 10 might [i'm a SP chaser myself] so i can't imagine how they logic out that the same [or better] numbers from a mod aren't worth the truly piddling effort of getting some exobits and upgrading that mod.
    • Like x 2
  17. Arcpope New Player

Great point . I never understood this also. Considering most of you well known's have hundreds of millions of dollars and 180 sp to boot.
    • Like x 1
  18. KidMidnight Loyal Player

gosh if only there was some way of being able to extract all those exobits and bytes i ran around picking up and buying from my gear to make it easier to mod newer gear...
    • Like x 1
  19. RSL New Player

or if you could somehow get free exobits while waiting in queues or for groups to fill up. ;)
    • Like x 1
  20. Volkenraider Loyal Player

You do know you can mod with synthetics V/synthetics V exp xD

I ain't really bothering with modding PVE gear atm.. PVP gear takes priority imo, especially with the revamp coming in the future