T5 Operations Loot Bugged EUPS3

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Mad9, May 16, 2013.

1. Mad9 New Player

Disclaimer: This may or may not be broken.

I have seen a marked difference in loot from the T5 Operations since yesterday evening.
    Ever since the hotfix, no blue gear or weapon or trinket having a combat rating of 84 and above has been dropping from the T5 Operations. Furthermore no Time Traveller style appears to be dropping any more. All drops from the operations are 83 or below.

I could be wrong but this trend has been observed over at least 20 runs since yesterday on the EUPS3. During the first week, I have come across Time Traveller gear with fair regularity from all T5 instances, however, post hotfix, I have yet to witness any blue gear drop or trinkets from any of the bosses.

Please check, the loot tables may be scrambled or may not be functioning properly.
    • Like x 1
  2. Foxe Well-Known Player

If it is since yesterday, how many times have you run it? Could have gotten unlucky with drops?
  3. Mad9 New Player

I have ran Brother in Arms at least 20 to 25 times since yesterday.
  4. Massah Committed Player

Time Traveler Back just dropped in Brothers in Arms 85cr
    And the 84cr one hand 162.x dropped in Family Reunion - USPS3

The 84-87 Utility Belts are still popping about every 1of3 runs as well

Buy yeah if you are not seeing them I would agree the loot table for EUPS3 was changed....
  5. Mad9 New Player

Thank you for your input.
    I have yet to see any blue gear drop or trinket from Brother in Arms Operation since yesterday which I have been running consistently to gear up. I found it strange that none of the commonly dropping CR 84 and above gear or trinket dropped even once.
  6. Mad9 New Player

7. Foxe Well-Known Player

Lol