Up-Votes Needed [Switch] Artifact Load Page Crashing

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Chuckleface, Sep 28, 2020.

1. Chuckleface New Player

Hello,

Been playing DCUO on and off on PC for years(back when Hard light was new lol), but I have recently picked up the game on Switch.

I got the Artifact quest line and went through the fights and collection of the artifacts and such. I am now to the point where the quest says "Advance your artifact on the Artifacts Tab of your Inventory until it reaches a milestone Rank"
    However upon moving to the Artifact tab after hitting B twice to get rid of the helpful guide tooltips. Upon hitting A or anything but L/R to get out of the tab. The game crashes and gives a "An unknown error has occurred and the game has been closed."

I have done the following to try to troubleshoot myself:
    First - Simply closed the game and re-opened - error still occurs
    Second - Rebooted the entire Switch and re-opened - error still occurs
    Third - Went into the Switch system settings to check for corrupted data which came back as "no corruption detected" - tried again and error still occurred
    Fourth - Deleted the game from my Switch and re-downloaded it and tried again - error still occurring.

I can play the game so long as I don't mess with that tab, however it would be nice to be able to progress in the Artifact quest chain.
  2. Chuckleface New Player

UPDATE!

I found that if I use the right joystick and toggle the item tooltips off before going to the Artifact page, I am able to load and fortify the artifact without crashing!